hud in fl

• nuclearxxbb
      nuclearxxbb
      Silver
      hi i just start to use pt3 hud in my game,but there is too much statistics that i cant figure out which one to add to the sreen.

i have seen some coach video and want to know which statistics the coach always use.i know af vpip pfr wtsd,but what others?

need help :f_confused:
  • 5 replies
    • firsttsunami
      firsttsunami
      Black
      for the beginning you should use the typical stats like: VPIP/PFR/ATS(attempt to steal from co and bu)/Hands

and in the second line you should at least have the amount of hands that you've been collected and the went to showdown of your opponent.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Here's what I use, but it is a bit complex. The red stats are a must, green are semi-useful.

VPIP/PFR/Agression factor/Went to showdown
      3-Bet/C-bet flop/Fold to c-bet flop/Won $ at showdown
      Attempt to steal/Fold SB to steal/Fold BB to steal/Hands

I don't use the steal stats so much as I usually just look at the PFR/pop-up as I'm playing 6max. c-bet flop is very rarely useful, perhaps if someone checks to you/checks behind with initiative or maybe in multi-way pots. Fold to c-bet flop is useful for stealing, knowing that you have fold equity on the flop helps. I used to have fold to c-bet turn and c-bet turn as well but i really very rarely use those and I have them in my pop-up. W$SD is not very accurate, but can be an informational stat if someone goes to showdown a lot, it can give you some tips on what he is calling down with - higher W$SD means he calls down with stronger hands, lower that he calls down with weaker hands and often loses at the showdown, but you really should be careful and not give too much respect to this stat as it is affected by how good someone is running. I very seldomly use fold to steal, but sometimes I do, it's pretty much a space filler so that my stats look nice and rectangular.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      what about 3bet? why is 3bet helpful at FL? can you explain a little please?

I created a profile whit a lot of popups
      I have on the screen name/WTS/hands and on another line vpip/pfr/af

1. S popup
      I have popup for stealsituations (ATS/ ATS fromCO/ ATSfromBU/ ATS from SB and on the next line: Fold to steal/ Fold BB to steal/ fold sb to steal/ fold BB su SB steal)

2. F popup
      I have a popup for the flop play (a lot of flop statistics like how often he cbets, how often he folds to cbet, how often he donks, how often he raises, how often he folds to a raise etc)

3 T popup
      the same as te Flop popup but oriented for the turn play

4 R popup
      the same as the others.

for the Tpopup and Rpopup to be usefull I need a big history with the player.
      I only use the Cbet and "fold to cbet". And the ATS popup is very helpfull
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

The 3-bet stat is of course useful to define the preflop 3-betting ranges and then use this information postflop.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • nuclearxxbb
      nuclearxxbb
      Silver
      thx,especially the 3bet thing