dragonste attacks the tables

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      well...... i thought i would start a blog i see you guys doing it an thought why not, its a way to keep writen track of my own progress.

so lets start by saying, hello there you beautiful people that would take your own time to read my blog.

i am a scouser, an for you people that dont know what that means its means i am from a place were if u turn your back ya cars gone so a pretty fun place to grow up.
      i love poker an would at least like to take money of those people that are willing play stupid poker an enevitable lose there money one way or another, so i will happerly take it off them.
      i thought of myself as a gd player, random, loose, unreadable, reasonable hand reading skills. an BAM i find this site OUCH i didnt relise how not gd i was, fair enough i was able to make a few $ but i didnt really know what i was doing to much. now i am a TAG player an i love it!!!

i have put money into poker sites before went mental got it up past $100 or so an then lost it without gd bankroll skills, then a few months ago i put $10 into into full tilt and with agressive bankroll management got it up to $100 in a month or so, then lost it all with a day day on much much much to high stakes as my whole bankroll was on the table.

now i have got this $50 from this site i play on pokerstars an i have worked well on it. i have got it up now to $70 while at the begining i had lost a lot of it on SSS i turned to BSS an i know for a fact that this is my style an i wouldnt dare go bk to SSS i dont like it. my veiws of it are no value even if you do hit ya mirical hand. just my veiw.

i have played 10,000 hands since i joined this site, $20 in that amount of time i know isnt gd but what the hell i am learning. i will add a graph to show my results so far, an i will more or less blog on every 1,000 hands, if i get round to it, at least i plan such things.

i would just like to say this is one fantastic site... everything about it is brilliant for a person who wants to win at the game, my thoughts

so i guess this is were i start my little blog agreed? lets get down to it an thanks for reading...
  • 15 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi dragonste!

I'll follow you progress for sure!

Good luck!

Manu :diamond:
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      thanks,
      you have been helping me quite a lot, ur the one who keeps evaluating my hands... thank your very much btw,
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze

as you can tell i am improving dramatically at least i like to think so anyway... but i would say that graph would be the proof of my genius... haha only messin. lets just see ay... we will find out
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      dragostea din tei

Cheers
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      dragostea din tei

Cheers
      Ahaha... great old song! Dragostea din tei = Linden love in rough translation... I doubt dragonste has anything to do with "dragostea din tei" :D
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      HaHaHaHa

naa dragonste has been around since i was 13, "bruce lee" ie master....

currently playing a few SnGs an i will how that goes for me, won a few yesterday well made up with myself so lets find out today.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      as i come to the end of my day i will give an update to my blog first day an all on the blog, why not, erm...
      grand total of $3.22 made on the tables
      and didnt get so lucky on the SnGs so for todays hard earned days work i walk away with a grand total of -$3.50

i also had a go of omaha, an if i might just say WTF is goin on in hi/lo??? i am not ready for such things yet so i will leave that until i get my game together in hold em and then after i at least have a sizable bankroll move over to omaha an give that one a true go. but right now i gotta work on my game of texas

peace out, an good luck!!!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE JUST COME FIRST IN A $0.5 MTT

i have just won a field of 1707 an come FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a bloody gd night!!!

helpful on the bankroll MASSIVELY

as u could proberly tell i am buzzing off my nut!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out, gd luck all.......
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Ahahaha! Congratulations on your win!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      another day another touny, this time not so gd, 400th odd out of 8660 ppl still i would call it a success but ya always want the win wouldnt u agree haha... daily dollar on fulltilt, oh well ay, always another day always another hand...
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      once again at the tables in a tourny..... place 111th.... field 8051....

how did i get knocked out, now that is a mystery i had AQ pushed from BB with 3 callers, all big stakes, UTG1 limper goes all in an nether others call, he turns over QJ an hits a runner runner runner runner runner runner runner runner for the straight, i am shell shocked, he limped and pushed QJ UTG1 on the final few tables i cant be losing my marbles when i say he is stupid right? and also he wont be making it to the final table!!!

peace out all.........
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      That's a few decent places in a tournament like the Daily Dollar there :) Congrats man.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      sorry boys an girls i have been gone a while but now am back!!!!

as long as i can get my arse into learning gear again i am bk for gd i hope, with a short break soon, but like i say, SHORT... so stick around an watch me learn from u beautiful masters of this wonderful game...

here to stay!!!
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dragonste
      sorry boys an girls i have been gone a while but now am back!!!!

as long as i can get my arse into learning gear again i am bk for gd i hope, with a short break soon, but like i say, SHORT... so stick around an watch me learn from u beautiful masters of this wonderful game...

here to stay!!!
      Uni problems? (restricted internet)

Welcome back!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      as always here and gone again, work requires me to leave for periods of time, so am bk now for a while, an i will be posting when i get the chance, got my bankroll an am looking to build it up

NL10