This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

dragonste attacks the tables

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      well...... i thought i would start a blog i see you guys doing it an thought why not, its a way to keep writen track of my own progress.

so lets start by saying, hello there you beautiful people that would take your own time to read my blog.

i am a scouser, an for you people that dont know what that means its means i am from a place were if u turn your back ya cars gone so a pretty fun place to grow up.
      i love poker an would at least like to take money of those people that are willing play stupid poker an enevitable lose there money one way or another, so i will happerly take it off them.
      i thought of myself as a gd player, random, loose, unreadable, reasonable hand reading skills. an BAM i find this site OUCH i didnt relise how not gd i was, fair enough i was able to make a few $ but i didnt really know what i was doing to much. now i am a TAG player an i love it!!!

i have put money into poker sites before went mental got it up past $100 or so an then lost it without gd bankroll skills, then a few months ago i put $10 into into full tilt and with agressive bankroll management got it up to $100 in a month or so, then lost it all with a day day on much much much to high stakes as my whole bankroll was on the table.

now i have got this $50 from this site i play on pokerstars an i have worked well on it. i have got it up now to $70 while at the begining i had lost a lot of it on SSS i turned to BSS an i know for a fact that this is my style an i wouldnt dare go bk to SSS i dont like it. my veiws of it are no value even if you do hit ya mirical hand. just my veiw.

i have played 10,000 hands since i joined this site, $20 in that amount of time i know isnt gd but what the hell i am learning. i will add a graph to show my results so far, an i will more or less blog on every 1,000 hands, if i get round to it, at least i plan such things.

i would just like to say this is one fantastic site... everything about it is brilliant for a person who wants to win at the game, my thoughts

so i guess this is were i start my little blog agreed? lets get down to it an thanks for reading...
  • 15 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi dragonste!

I'll follow you progress for sure!

Good luck!

Manu :diamond:
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      thanks,
      you have been helping me quite a lot, ur the one who keeps evaluating my hands... thank your very much btw,
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze

as you can tell i am improving dramatically at least i like to think so anyway... but i would say that graph would be the proof of my genius... haha only messin. lets just see ay... we will find out
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      dragostea din tei

Cheers
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      dragostea din tei

Cheers
      Ahaha... great old song! Dragostea din tei = Linden love in rough translation... I doubt dragonste has anything to do with "dragostea din tei" :D
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      HaHaHaHa

naa dragonste has been around since i was 13, "bruce lee" ie master....

currently playing a few SnGs an i will how that goes for me, won a few yesterday well made up with myself so lets find out today.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      as i come to the end of my day i will give an update to my blog first day an all on the blog, why not, erm...
      grand total of $3.22 made on the tables
      and didnt get so lucky on the SnGs so for todays hard earned days work i walk away with a grand total of -$3.50

i also had a go of omaha, an if i might just say WTF is goin on in hi/lo??? i am not ready for such things yet so i will leave that until i get my game together in hold em and then after i at least have a sizable bankroll move over to omaha an give that one a true go. but right now i gotta work on my game of texas

peace out, an good luck!!!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE JUST COME FIRST IN A $0.5 MTT

i have just won a field of 1707 an come FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a bloody gd night!!!

helpful on the bankroll MASSIVELY

as u could proberly tell i am buzzing off my nut!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out, gd luck all.......
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Ahahaha! Congratulations on your win!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      another day another touny, this time not so gd, 400th odd out of 8660 ppl still i would call it a success but ya always want the win wouldnt u agree haha... daily dollar on fulltilt, oh well ay, always another day always another hand...
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      once again at the tables in a tourny..... place 111th.... field 8051....

how did i get knocked out, now that is a mystery i had AQ pushed from BB with 3 callers, all big stakes, UTG1 limper goes all in an nether others call, he turns over QJ an hits a runner runner runner runner runner runner runner runner for the straight, i am shell shocked, he limped and pushed QJ UTG1 on the final few tables i cant be losing my marbles when i say he is stupid right? and also he wont be making it to the final table!!!

peace out all.........
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      That's a few decent places in a tournament like the Daily Dollar there :) Congrats man.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      sorry boys an girls i have been gone a while but now am back!!!!

as long as i can get my arse into learning gear again i am bk for gd i hope, with a short break soon, but like i say, SHORT... so stick around an watch me learn from u beautiful masters of this wonderful game...

here to stay!!!
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dragonste
      sorry boys an girls i have been gone a while but now am back!!!!

as long as i can get my arse into learning gear again i am bk for gd i hope, with a short break soon, but like i say, SHORT... so stick around an watch me learn from u beautiful masters of this wonderful game...

here to stay!!!
      Uni problems? (restricted internet)

Welcome back!
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      as always here and gone again, work requires me to leave for periods of time, so am bk now for a while, an i will be posting when i get the chance, got my bankroll an am looking to build it up

NL10