id love to kill full tilt

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      that full tilt is a loud of bollox same thing happens every tournement i play i get elinated just before the money by the worst hand everytime i get fucking cheated ..that full tilt fucking setting me id love to smash your man's head that says the cards are random no way there random i get ripped off everytime i flop a flush he hits a house i flop trips he hits a house i flop a house he gets runner runner for quads like its a joke feel like killing somebody
  • 24 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      :f_confused:
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      ITT :

[x] Online poker is rigged
      [  ] Poker variance

Edit : Now because I dont want to be an asshoel I will also answer to you correctly, everyone get shitty poker day and are not happy about it me the first one (If you read my blog you will see what I mean)

But now it's called variance and bad beat and not much we can do about it. One day you might be the one that give a bad beat like that to someone...We all give bad beats we all receive them.

Now making a thread like you did is not the best solution because you don't look very smart doing so and the way you are speaking in your post about killing people makes you look like a degen ( Even if I know what you feel)

Maybe you should try another type of game that doesn't have as much variance like Sngs or cash game.

GL
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      Play,play,play,play,play....................play......................play
      And one day you will win.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i wouldnt mind if i make a bad play or if im just getting grinded and end up having to go all in but it pure sets me up im playing grand i have a nice stack then the inevitable hapens again (e.g) im dealt AK in the big blind and raised,i call flop AA2 all in calll .. my opponet has 22 like these are the constant things that keep happening and obviously bad beats happen but there supposed to be rare . with me its everyday everytable my friend says this happens because i made the account through a free money thing i dunno but all i know i get no balance just every ingle day i get robbed i would nt mind if i lost 50 hands in a row cause im dealt bad cards what does me ehad in is i get good cards that committ me to the pot that im not able to get away from then i lose by stupid river or runner runner ....
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Calm down for a second and think about what you are saying. Losing because you got the free $50? No way in hell! Following this logic you should be winning to be encouraged to deposit your own money. Secondly, the platform gains the same rake whether you win or lose a hand. First thing when playing poker is to know and most importantly ACCEPT that these things can and WILL happen at one point or another. Best advice is to calm down and read some poker psychology material. The sooner you realize that when you are not 100% favorite to win you can still lose the hand quite often if you play enough hands, the better it will be for your.
    • ZioZuma
      ZioZuma
      Bronze
      hmm ...... so you wannna give up ???? NOOOOOOOOOOB

just make a deposit then you don't have the struggle with those noobs freeroll players
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      im not giving up just contemplating giving up on that stupid full tiltt... i playing on paddy power and i steadly since about 2 years i have not lost money( im not winning much but profit , is profit) but that full tilt everytable every day id lose money on and 8/10 id have the best hand and then lose

and i suppose i am a noob or what ever .but every poker player was a noob
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Compare the traffic from Paddy Poker to FTP's traffic. The more players the more hands/h played on that platform, thus more chances of setups or suckouts.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      You should rip your dick off in protest against set ups that happened to you on full tilt, that'd show em'.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      You should rip your dick off in protest against set ups that happened to you on full tilt, that'd show em'.
      +1

and I can't believe how helpful this community is...
      Players actually taking time to reply to such stupid forum post is kinda funny :)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i cant do that i already ripped me dick of protesting about pokerstars set ups i have noting left :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i cant do that i already ripped me dick of protesting about pokerstars set ups i have noting left :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
      It shows tbh. I find this thread funny cause other people said it's funny. That and the fact peppl get so frustrated over MTTs lol. No wonder most aspiring MTT players give up ... hardly anyone can take the pressure ...
    • ZioZuma
      ZioZuma
      Bronze
      hey my friend its not just of full tilt you just keep on playing believe me buuut not freerolls the senario is not the same like real money they call you with everything keep your head an play

we play at full tilt

learn chat with pro's my friend

there willbe one we alllll willbe pros ok

so just play and if you loose so thats pooooker if dont like dont play ok
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i bet you're not as unlucky as me
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Yes, the same things happen to me all day and all night long. The only time they do no happen, is when I am not playing. So you are in no way special.

But that does not make me wish to kill anybody, nor even write a nonsensical post about it. Indeed, you do not seem to be the sharpest pencil in the box, judging by that post. That was not meant to offend you, but rather make you not act on your emotions. That is the worst thing you can ever do for yourself.

Get over it, and you just might get there someday. :)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Since I am just coming off a major downswing, I know how frustrated you are feeling.

:diamond: I suggest you take a break for a couple of days and do something else you enjoy.
      :diamond: When you come back you should read some psychology articles, I suggest the following for sure: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/1333/1
      :diamond: Then you should take a couple more days and primarily review your hands and post the questionable ones in the hand evaluation forums.

You'll still get sucked out on, but you'll be in a much better mind-set to deal with it.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Just send them a complaint e-mail about one of their promotions and they'll turn on the boomswitch :)
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by ZioZuma

there willbe one we alllll willbe pros ok

not polite to lie to people
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      This will definitely help.
      I play on FT for over a year, played alot of tournaments, at least over 100, and from those, if I ever cashed, then I lost instantly the next hand with QQ,KK,AA or AK, never ever won an AK, neither an AA when I got in the money. If not this, then just at the bubble I lost the same hand range, I always dominate the opponent, leaving at max 3 outs, and still they always beat me. If those aces and kings dont loose, my BR would be prolly double, but yea, fuck full tilt, fuck poker, fuck the donkeys who suckout on you and so on...life sux if your the one who looses the nuts..there's a tiny problem, u CANT change it.