This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

<3

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Ok top be honest the only reason i joined pokerstrategy was for the the free $50 i thought sure ill just gamble this BAM then gone, well i was very ignorant.. i left a post there awhile ago about a bad beat and somebody tells me to read pschology strategy, i watched a short video you have on it and it really makes sense everything the woman said in the video i related to and already after reading one article i feel already i can potentialy improve, i lack a lot for a poker player fundamentaly i lack the BRM :f_cry: ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

but i'm going to stay away from the tables for a bit i'm going to read all the articles i can read and hopefully develop even better.

also i'm not the kind of person to find a forum good but i must say i really do like this forum sure i get a few cheeky comments from a few people but generaly people take the time to try and give me help and as i was thought many years ago never refuse nothing for nothing i take all comments in to my head and i appreciate them all.

all in all i would like to thank pokerstrategy this is a great site, you's really hit the nail on the head :) :s_love: :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:
  • 5 replies