[NL2-NL10] nl10 kq

• YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      I've been in wonderland all day :/ perhaps it was stupid of me trying to represent that ace...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10.50
      BU:
      $3.25

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.75) 4:heart: , 8:club: , 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, BU calls $0.55.

Turn: ($1.85) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($2.25) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.65, BU raises to $2.20 (All-In), Hero calls $0.55.

Final Pot: $6.65
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Against dumb shortstacks I wouldn't make move here as he may be calling with anything. That golden rule - don't bluff fishes.
      Even if you decided to do bluff - pot it as calling his shove is just burning money just because you are behind any combo he's going to shove here.
      So I tend to c/f river. Calling turn seems fine, but you may be dead already or close to that so doing it just because of the great odds here. Overall I give it up after being called on flop as you don't even beat any Ax combo.
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      True, you're right... I suck lol...
      Last night and today are the worst sessions I've had. I don't really know if I played bad or it was just bad luck. There was bad luck for sure but maybe I was asking for it some places...

well a break from poker it is... :D
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Don't worry, we all learn from mistakes. Not all mistakes are cheap, but that's how it works. For many players bad luck may lead to bad decisions and bad play so we have to work not just on game but include knowledge on mindset and attitude to save us some money we would spew around without thinking. I have this problem more or less and it costs too much, so I'm going to work on this. Good luck!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think c/c turn is fine, but I´d likely just c/f river
      They just hating folding anything. if you want to bluff then 1$ should also work and then you can also b/f