Hero (BTN): $10.14
      SB: $8.20
      BB: $17.31
      UTG: $11.42
      UTG+1: $10.02
      UTG+2: $9.28
      MP1: $8.65

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with K :diamond: K :spade:
      UTG raises to $0.40, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls $0.40, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2, 3 folds, UTG+2 calls $1.60

Flop: ($4.55) A :club: 8 :club: 5 :club: (2 players)
      UTG+2 bets $4, Hero raises to $8.14 all in, UTG+2 calls $3.28 all in

Turn: ($19.11) 9 :spade: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: ($19.11) J :spade: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Villain was 52/5 over 70 hands.

As usually this kind of villain plays good hands in a passive way I took his bet as a bluff and I shoved over, althrough a fold wouldn't be that hard to find.
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      With Kc I call. Here it's a fold. You rarely see less than Ax betting out in that situation.
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Platinum
      Yeah it's a fold maybe he would limp with AA or AK but his pfr is 5% which means medium to strong pocket pairs and medium to strong aces and 50 hands isn't much. He donks for a full size bet and I think he doesn't bluff here very often and could be semibluffing with a pair and a draw. If you hold Kc against his range it's a push but only if he donk bet's like this with all his range pocket pairs and aces.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I agree with previous posters. I would just fold it as he will show Ax + redraw/flush/set too often to say this could be profitable. I doubt he's bluffing when he donks pot here and I think he's never folding to shove here. I don't think player who raises 5% of his hands pre can become maniac postflop and bluff on such a coordinated board.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Duudalinja
      I agree with previous posters. I would just fold it as he will show Ax + redraw/flush/set too often to say this could be profitable. I doubt he's bluffing when he donks pot here and I think he's never folding to shove here. I don't think player who raises 5% of his hands pre can become maniac postflop and bluff on such a coordinated board.
      Agreed. Even if he is bluffing, he'll often do so with a random club in his hand, meaning you still very reasonably lose with two cards to come. Whereas if you're wrong and he's already ahead, you might be 1-outing.

Hope it helps.