Table shortcuts/hotkeys

• 6 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      You can buy table ninja, it costs $60 and is a great piece of software for doing all bet sizing/controlling tables etc.

I think it comes with a 30 day free trial.

Other than that someone else might know other options.
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      I dont want to pay $60 to be able to use some hotkeys.
      I am going to have a lot of breaks during school and hate using my laptop mouse to move around and play.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booger6o4
      I dont want to pay $60 to be able to use some hotkeys.
      I am going to have a lot of breaks during school and hate using my laptop mouse to move around and play.
      It does a lot more than allow you to assign hotkeys. It makes playing 24 tables like playing 8. Best piece of poker software made to date. Download the 30 day trial and see for yourself.
    • Popidge
      Popidge
      Bronze
      I just downloaded the 30 day trial, and i'm only 1 day into it, but i can honestly say it's a fantastic bit of software.

Tried it out on a few 0.01/0.02 NL cash games, usually i'll play 4 tables max, and it tends to get a bit frantic with all the clicking, decided to open up 8 tables, and it played like an absolute dream. The table-highlighting, auto bet-sizing, hotkey assignments and and auto-buyins were all brilliant. Then a few donkeys came along, made bad calls and sucked out on me, so i decided to stop there.
      Then i went and tried it with my other love, Micro SupTurbo 1-table SnG's. Bought into 8 of them (made really easy because TN automatically bought me in and closed the annoying lobby window that pops up when you seat), and Table Ninja simply shone. It got to a point where i was HU, 3-handed or 4- handed on 5 or 6 tables, so the action was lightning fast, yet i was able to keep up perfectly fine, making my All-ins, calls and folds as fast as i could think them. If i were doing that without the software's aid, i'd be dead in the water as my brain went into nuclear meltdown.

I'm going to carry on using it for the next 29 days, and if it makes me enough money (which it probably will), i'll use the money earned to buy the software. If it doesn't make me enough money? Well, i'll consider it a failed trial, and take my business elsewhere. Win/Win situation.
    • killingu
      killingu
      Bronze
      is table ninja only work on poker star and fulltilt only?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

TableNinja is just available for PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker.

Best regards,
      Hannes