Won sunday million sattelite!!!

• 57 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Congratulations!

So you are now switching it for the T$ to boost your bankroll a lot and play within bankroll management, right? You do have to take into consideration the skill level required to cash in the sunday mil and how big part of a bankroll you have if you are planning on playing it. Good luck if you play it!

Best regards,

Primzi
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze
      yes i switched it to T$ , now i can play some sng's with more then 1 $^buyin :D
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Im not trying to influence your decision, but as far as i know it's mostly pussies that don't play it when the win a satelite ?(
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze
      i only have 5 $ cash left man , so if i lose this tournament , i'm so dead
      and i don't have enough MTT experience
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daleetpork
      i only have 5 $ cash left man , so if i lose this tournament , i'm so dead
      and i don't have enough MTT experience
      But think of what happens if you win
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze
      haha u rreally think i'm gonna play this donkaments and get my KK owned vs A6 for 200$ when i have 5 $ left
      then i would go a big tilt
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze
      Known Players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      SB:

50/100 No-Limit Hold'em, Ante 20 (6 Players)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.87.1381.2210 by www.pokerstrategy.com

Preflop: Hero is BU with A :diamond: , 3 :club:
      3 fold,
      Hero raises 515 to 615 (All In), SB calls (All In), BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back

Flop: (910) J :diamond: , 8 :spade: , 6 :spade: (2 Players)

Turn: (910) 3 :diamond: (2 Players)

River: (910) 3 :heart: (2 Players)

Final Pot: 910

Results follow (Highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, threes (Ad, 3c) --> (3d, 3h, 3c, Jd, Ad)
      SB shows two pairs, jacks and threes (Qd, Jc) --> (Jd, Jc, 3d, 3h, Qd)

Hero wins 910 with three of a kind, threes (Ad, 3c) --> (3d, 3h, 3c, Jd, Ad)

that was my hand
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by daleetpork
      haha u rreally think i'm gonna play this donkaments and get my KK owned vs A6 for 200$ when i have 5 $ left
      then i would go a big tilt
      that wouldn't be a problem since you only have 5$ left to tilt away... this all adds up
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze
      haha , would be nice but i'm just not taking the risk
      thought the sattelite from 86 $ was already risky enough
      and i wouldn't know how to handle big discisions in the touney
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      But you didn't get your KK cracked in sattelite so maybe it's a sign, maybe it's your destiny to be another poker baller?

Behind this curtain, there's an answer, but to see what's waiting for you it costs you 200$.

"The only people who never fail are those who never try"

Looks at this picture and ask yourself

Are you ready to embrace the destiny and live like a man you are proud to be regardless of results, or will live the rest of your life as a pussy knowing you had a chance but didn't have the balls to use it?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Now would be an appropriate time to stop trying to make him waste $215 instead of having a chance at having a nice poker career, ihufa and NFSS.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Primzi let me ask you a few questions.
      Do you ever dream of being rich?
      Would you say that you know a good deal when you see it?
      And finaly do you have 216$ lying around?
      This pocket change could make you the richest guy in Canada, if you follow my simple bussiness model. So what are you waiting for, get rich today with the splendid sunday super awesome million!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Ihufa I am rich, don't need to dream. I am the owner of the planet earth, which includes you and all the money in the world. Btw how many sunday mils have you shipped? None, because I have ownership over you and the poker rooms and am not letting you ship it, you may only ship smaller MTTs as you do deserve some monies in exchange for your commonly humorous inputs. But please do refrain from tricking beginners into wasting money, rather pick on me ;) .
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      What the fuck is this?
      daleetpork is trying to do the right thing and you two idiots (ihufa and NightFrostaSS) are trying to get him to waste his entire bankroll in 1 tourney!

What kind of BR is that...some kind of 1 Buy-In rule? This is a poker site isn't it?
      No offence, but you two are a joke.

Real money doesn't come untill top 20-ish anyways, if hes lucky he will maybe double that 216$ and that's it.

EDIT: I have a question. What's the difference between T$ and regular money? I thought they are only used for tournaments with the same BI; didn't know you can "cash it in" and use it to play other games.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I was just trying to give my informed and honest opinion to our fellow community member. Sure it might be not a good BRM but it's basically a freeroll for him. In the end of a day it's OP who has a decision right here, but i feel that it's our duty to give him opinion on both choices he can to make with his winnings.

Now you come in here and call me idiot, i must say.. I feel offended and would like to get and apology sir.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NenadNacevic
      What the fuck is this?
      daleetpork is trying to do the right thing and you two idiots (ihufa and NightFrostaSS) are trying to get him to waste his entire bankroll in 1 tourney!

What kind of BR is that...some kind of 1 Buy-In rule? This is a poker site isn't it?
      No offence, but you two are a joke.

Real money doesn't come untill top 20-ish anyways, if hes lucky he will maybe double that 216$ and that's it.

EDIT: I have a question. What's the difference between T$ and regular money? I thought they are only used for tournaments with the same BI; didn't know you can "cash it in" and use it to play other games.
      You can use the T$ for tournaments or SNGs, but you cannot use it for cash games or cash it out. You can however trade it for the normal $ but will usually not get a 1:1 ratio so you will lose a few $. If you are a SNG/MTT player, T$ are pretty much the same as the regular $ to you. If you cash in a turney by entering with T$, you will receive normal $ though.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Thanks Primzi!

Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Now you come in here and call me idiot, i must say.. I feel offended and would like to get and apology sir.
      Please forgive me i know not what i do

And it's not a freeroll, it's 216$ now.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I feel that we're all overlooking how much the 1st prize is. We're talking around 250.000,00$

Now you look me in the eye and tell me you can't use 250.000,00$

While Nenad has a point i believe that he should withdraw from taking such harsh actions as to call other people idiots.
      The real idiot, i feel, would be anyone not taking the opportunity to win 250.000,00$ tonight. As Primzi has banned me from winning it i shall consider playing FTOPS instead, but as for OP the sunday million still seems far and away as the most fruitful path to choose.

I would back my post up with pictures of large piles of dollar bills, but for some reason my IE is bugging.

All i know is when i one day look into the eyes of my grand children, i can say that i chose the sunday million. Not because it was the easy road, and not because it was safe but because it was the right thing to do.
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      Ihufa, apologie to you too for calling you idiot.
      But seriously, If he had 10.000$ then sure, give it a shot.
      As well, you (Ihufa) are sugesting 216$ is a pocket change. Well, from where I come from 216$ is half month's salary!

I haven't read more rediculous posts in a while, esp from people who I thought have some credibility, so I overreacted.
      NightfrostaSS, if your informing your comunity members about something, you should put the downside to it as well. Because the downside is worst then the good part.

It's a 216$ with "You can use me in Sunday million or you may not" written on it, I don't see how he should feel obligated to play it. Maybe we all should play it, whatever the bankroll is? Hell I'm going to my bank right now, withdrawing my money to play Sunday Million because that picture with money looks so tempting.