sunt si alte platforme pe care sa iti pui acei 50$?

• boiciucandrei84
      boiciucandrei84
      Basic
      am o rugaminte ....imi puteti spune daca acei 50$ pot sa ii pun si pe alte platforme inafara de fulltilt; partypoker; wiliamshill;si 888?........eu mi-as dori sa imi pun pe pokerstar......as dori sa imi dati un raspuns pe e-mail daca se poate...multumesc anticipat
  • 5 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am not sure which language you are speaking, is it romanian? This is the english community so you are supposed to speak english here. There is a dropdown menu in the top right corner of the screen where you can choose a language that you are more familiar with. In case you are romanian, please visit this page to find your answers:

http://ro.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1515

Best regards,

Primzi
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      nu poti, doar pe astia 3, effectiv full tilt, restu e cacat..
    • boiciucandrei84
      boiciucandrei84
      Basic
      ii naspa ca no mio banat IP si no.....nu ma pot loga de pe acest calculator cu nici un cont.....ca no .....nush ce o facut un preten si acuma nu mai pot intra nici eu:( .....tot incerc sa le trimit e-mail sa imi activeze contul dinou dar momentan nici vorba de asa ceva:( (.....si full tilt era preferatul meu
    • boiciucandrei84
      boiciucandrei84
      Basic
      hy.....Can you tell me if is any platform that I can get my $ 50 out of those: FullTilt, PartyPoker, 888; wiliamhill ...... I would like to get my $ 50 on pokerstar and i dont now if i can.....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi boiciucandrei84,

The starting capital is no longer available on PokerStars.

You can check which poker platforms are available to you by going to your home page. This lists all the platforms currently available for you.

Hope this helps, any problems, don't hesitate to contact the support team or drop a question in the forum.

Best regards,

Bart