First bad experience with PokerStrategy support center

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I am very sorry to write that but i am very disappointed with PokerStrategy for the first time after over two years. Till now my experiences were pretty well. Ok of course it was not about a single dolar but when it comes to money....

I deposited for the first time on 888poker. On PokerStrategy site it is written that we have welcome bonus of 125%. It is written exactly like that

125% up to $500
      You will also receive a 125% up to $500 clearable bonus when depositing at 888poker. You can receive the full bonus by depositing as little as $400.
      You don't need an extra bonus code for this, but do need to have downloaded the software through our download link.

After i deposited i got just 400USD welcome bonus and no 500USD as it is written.

Firstly PS support member told me that i am eligible just for 400$ first deposit bonus. Then i told him that it is written on PS.com that i am eligible for 125% first deposit bonus up to 500$. And after that i got this reply.

Dear Alan883,

Thank you for your message.

The poker rooms can change these conditions pretty quickly.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is so unprofessional and i am really disappointed. It also so difficult to understand that. Does that mean that all things written on PS.com about poker rooms(bonuses etc) are maybe correct maybe not?

And that also mean that those who play on 888com poker doesnt have neither a tiny advantage for playing over PS because 400 welcome bonus is for everyone and noone needs an affiliate to get it.
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      This ticket is closed now.

PS customer service member said, that if i got 50 starting capital here then i am not eligible to get this bonus but only basic one.

I still think this is something what must not happen here.

When i click on 888com poker it is written everywhere that i get 500USD first deposit bonus and not 400.

I am still angry on PS:)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Alan883,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you receive your starting capital on 888poker you usually get a different First Deposit Bonus, because you got free $50 already.

You are eligible for the $500 FDB if you create a new account on 888poker. This is what we advertise on our website. However if you have already an account there, you can't benefit from this bonus.

When you registered at PokerStrategy.com and passed the quiz we gave you the choice to select one of our partner poker rooms to get the starting capital there. There we also informed you about the conditions of the first deposit bonus:
      Get your $50 at 888poker (conditions are changed, but when you opened the account your bonus was $400).

If you still have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      hi
      I opened an 888 account through ps and didnt get a bonus either... though i didnt know there was one lol am i entitled to the bonus...my brankroll is pretty much gone on this site :(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi mcrandle913,

thank you for your post.

Please contact our customer service and explain once again your question.

Best regards,
      Hannes