Small stack strategy on min buy in tables.

• StudManH
      StudManH
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am trying to clear my $100 bonus on Party Poker using the small stack strategy.

There are not many min20BB full ring tables to play on and I get bored with fewer than 8 tables on the go. Follow the guide to a T and has made me a little money on 888. However need to clear my bonus. Keep getting bored and doing silly things like opening tables on higher limits and losing big time.

Can the small stack stratergy work on the full ring tables where the min buy in is higher? This way I could keep all my tables on the lower limit.
      Is there a slight adujustment I can make so it works on these tables.

Exm. Table NL10 (0.05/0.10) min buyin $3.5 can I wait until I get to $4 then move to next table?

I relise this may increase my variance but will still be using the rules where the majority of the time I will be on the fair side of coin flip.
  • 3 replies
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      SSS is for 20bb but theres some good shc for 40bb. I was playin that 40bb strategy( or wathever its calling ) on boss media last year and think thats give u more edge than sss, but u need some more skilz than playin sss
    • StudManH
      StudManH
      Bronze
      Cool, I will have a look for the chart.

Thanks
    • merls
      merls
      Bronze
      where could i find this 40bb shc
      searched for an hour now and did not find anything