Hold'Em Calculator ( Calcutat'Em )

• royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Hi all ,

Got 1 easy question : To be able to get this softwarte cheaper , you can register to a poker site with theyr code , but since i'm using theyr code , can i allso use the one from pokerstrategy so i get tracked ?

Also what do you all think about this software ? For those of you who don't know it , it displays the Odds and Outs instantly live when you are playing.

Regards,
  • 3 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure it'll get u into trouble fast if u'll use it while playing at certain sites. I wouldn't bother with it and rather learn my math to a level where I could make such calculations in my head. Imho, if u can't achieve that on ur own, u don't deserve to be a winning player.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      thx for the advice m8 , will consider it.
      i'm starting to get a hang of the % now , been reading more and more on the site :)
      and ur probably right with the
      if u can't achieve that on ur own, u don't deserve to be a winning player.

thx
      Regards,
      RoyalBulet
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would follow the advice from Atoks. As for the referral codes, you cannot use two codes at one poker platform so being tracked to pokerstrategy and getting a "free" program is out of the question :( .

Best regards,

Primzi