Hello.

• holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      I'm from Somerset in the UK.

I can't remember how I found this site, but I'm glad I did! I've lost too much of my $50 on playing tournaments above my limit, but I'm slowly making it back with a short stack strategy on the cash tables.

I'm looking forward to picking up some extra advice here and learn enough to hopefully become semi pro. I do feel that's a little optimistic a this point though.
  • 6 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      if you believe then you can achieve good luck
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hi holnrew,

also a warm welcome from me!
      For beeing a SSS player, what do you think about visiting Gerv's live coaching which runs every sunday evening?
      Furthermore - we've got a lot of strategy articles, videos and you should also posts hands in our evaluation forum if you are not sure if you played them correctly - they will be evaluated by our professional hand judges as well as by our active community members
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      hey man .. i have every faith that you can beat these lower limits consistently as long as you are willing to put in the work.

just make sure you are putting in the effort to raise your game, executing good bankroll management and knowing when and when not to play.

honestly, you can play the lower limits so ABC its untrue. The majority just DO NOT pick up on it ...

Anyway best of luck at the tables and i don't want hear you have been doing any of that depositing thingy!!!!

:s_cool: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. I'm definitely planning on attending a coaching session. I've been absorbing a lot from the articles and have definitely got burned when I deviate from that strategy!

This site is fantastic, such a great resource.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ye it truly is a great site a stepping stone to been a better player :) its good to have you in the forum :) good luck with the poker
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      GL and welcome abroad!