worth playing?

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      this site worth going on? i am looking to move my money in order to get the bonus an i have wondering if this is the site to start on?
      anyone who plays on this thanks...

thanks
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi dragonste,

On which room have you played already? Which game type do you want to play?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      i play on pokerstars right now, i have also played on fulltilt when i had no clue (realistically no clue, proffesionally no clue) on poker,

i play full ring NL 10 now,

i would like to start mastering shorthanded and heads-up once i manage to get a sizable bankroll aswel.

i am looking to be a bonus whore so i can really start a proper bank roll.
      would u advice this site for that? for the start up? i have $200 should i use that or gain even more, any advice would be great thanks.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi dragonste,

Well the software is not as good as on PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker. But the players are not that good, so your winrate should be higher.

On NL10 FR there are at the moment 11 tables open. In 6-7 hours will be peak time, so the traffic will be higher later.

If you register an account through us ( download instructions) you have to choose between 2 bonuses. For you I would recommend the $300 bonus, because the bigger one has less clearing period. The $300 bonus will be cleared step by step and you have 60 days to clear.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Everest is superawesome place for nl10 - nl25..

9tabling is ok with that software if u haf possibility to tile tables, cuz the dont pop(or at least they didnt when i was there)
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      thank you very much for the info,

i will put that to gd use as soon as possible, if i play FR how long would u say it would take to clear, i play one or two tables at a time, as i am still reading all the articles and putting them into use an learning so i am not wanting to over do it. but i do play a few hours a day more or less every day, but i only have 2 weeks before there is a chance that i maybe be unable to enter certain site cos of college restrictions to there sites.
      thanks agan for the advice