How many mistakes allowed?

• Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Hi everybody

Im new here. Made my account yesterday. Don´t have brave enough to do the test. But i read articles twice and tested myself - from 81 question i answered 66 correctly . Is it good enough to do the Quiz (or whatever it was)?

So, in short way - how many questions i must answer in one hour - how many wrong answers are allowed?

And are those the same questions which i can see belove articles? Probably not.

Thanks

:club:
  • 11 replies
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      If you have read all the articles twice and have a good knowledge of the game in general id give it a shot. You get 20 questions I think. Some are general poker questions and others can be found in the articles specificly. If you take your time and scroll through the articles when you get a specific question im sure you will do just fine. The test isnt hard(at least I dont think so), its just to make sure you read and understood the SS-strategy.
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Thanks for answer.
      I CAN read the articles when i do the test? Wow, in that case its seems musch easier.

But in FAQ sayd:

You didn't give enough correct answers. You pushed the 'Back button' of your browser and thus the quiz is blocked for you temporarily. You were surfing the web or our page while doing the quiz and thus the quiz is blocked for you temporarily. You pushed the 'Next button' twice
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Of course you are not allow to read the articles or the forum while doing the test. You need to understand the strategy else there is no sense in taking the quiz because you would lose the money.

You have 5 trials so you can give it a try without having any pressure. :)
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Ok, thanks. The quize was easy. I made it in first attempt. Cool. But now i have problem with PartyPoker. I made account but something went wrong in cashier verification system. They called me and i said the verification number, then i relaised its automatic caller. Ok i entered the code in phone keyboard but it says its wrong, then i entered it again and again get error. I know for sure im not mistyped it couse it contains 4 exactly same number.
      I already send mail to partypoker support team. Hope they fix my problem
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      You'll get it right ;)

P.S. my advertised friend :D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Nozzu!

Welcome to PokerStrategy! You are on the list for our next transfers. Normally you should have a real money account at PartyPoker as soon as we transfer the money to your account. If there are any problems please contact our support team or the PartyPoker support team.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Thanks

Everything is OK. I got the 50 $. Thanks again. Now i read some bronze articles and then....you know ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Have fun with the money and don't gamble it away ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Silver
      Thank you for good wishes.

Right now i doing alright. Started playing in 0.05/0.10 with 2.50 and my task is reach to 3.00. In the beginning i loose down to 1.20. But after about 3 hours playing i was finished in 3.31. In higher point i was in 3.77 or something. Not bad i think. The most important, i didnt loose in my first session. Earned 4 party point.

But i think maybe im playin too carefully...
      Maybe i should be more aggressive...

It takes almost a year to me to get 800 PartyPoints :D

(Its not whining, im more than happy with that 50 $ which gave me a change to enter virtual poker world)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      You should follow the SSS you learned by reading the articles. So just buy in with 20BB and play according to the strategy.

If you think it's boring try 2 tables and when you're used to the SSS you can play even more :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Nozzu!

Yoghi is right. Please stick to the rules you have learned in the basic strategy articles. If you have any questions concerning the strategies you can ask them in the NL cashgame discussion forum. Keep us informed about your career in our "User News" forum.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81