• twinn1
      Seat 4 is the button
      Seat 1: puzzi2108 ( $23.35 USD )
      Seat 2: profithunter ( $10.00 USD )
      Seat 4: hubben14 ( $9.47 USD )
      Seat 6: lawdrower ( $15.42 USD )
      Seat 7: jirkav. ( $10.00 USD )
      Seat 9: fantom885 ( $9.60 USD )
      lawdrower posts small blind [$0.05 USD].
      jirkav. posts big blind [$0.10 USD].
      ** Dealing down cards **
      Dealt to jirkav. [ Qh Kd ]
      fantom885 folds
      puzzi2108 folds
      profithunter folds
      hubben14 raises [$0.30 USD]
      lawdrower folds
      jirkav. calls [$0.20 USD]
      ** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, Tc, Jd ]
      jirkav. checks
      hubben14 bets [$0.48 USD]
      jirkav. calls [$0.48 USD]
      ** Dealing Turn ** [ As ]
      jirkav. checks
      hubben14 bets [$1.20 USD]
      jirkav. raises [$3.20 USD]
      hubben14 calls [$2.00 USD]
      ** Dealing River ** [ Jh ]
      jirkav. bets [$6.02 USD]
      hubben14 calls [$5.49 USD]
      23/11/140, 67% BU steal (6), 100% CB flop (6), 100% FoldTo3Bet (1)

Flop: Should i re-raise his CB as semi-bluff because of his 100% CB and FT3B?
      Turn: Bigger raise? I think that A is in his range but c/c and c/r looks very strong and many times with TPWK he can just fold.
      River: sick river, what about that?
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      I tend to call flop as if he has air he will fold it anyway, but by calling you keep him in and you still have a plenty of outs. You may raise it, but if he shoves it's tricky because you are flipping against hands like AJ and we can't really be sure bout his bluffing frequency on this flop and I wouldn't count on that too much.
      I would float turn against opps who won't bet turn too often just because I do not wanna give him opportunity to check back so I like getting instant value if possible. If he bets a lot of turns as A may seem good card to barrel, c/r is still fine as you get at least some additional bet out of him if he has air and he's just 2nd barreling it. It looks strong tho, so I expect he's going to fold many of his marginal holdings.
      River is not the best card for you, but I think you should bet. He called turn raise so he doesn't have air here, but there should other hands than AJ/88/JT/J8 in his range.
      I may be wrong here.
    • Kaitz20
      I would either lead out this flop or c/r and play for stacks, since you really have a lot of equity most of his c-bet range
      c/r turn is fine. I think he is barreling often and may easily call c/r with just one pair hands
      I´d likely shove river. he may herocall with AK/AQ. You can also c/c river yourself, since he can also have there missed flushdraw that he may decide to bluff