couple of noob questions

• joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      couple of questions on rake gentlemen please

1) is it x amount of points per dollar from the entire table or ahdns that you participate in?

2) do you gather rake while you are sitting out if it is from the whole table?

thanks
  • 5 replies
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Rake is only to do with the physical amount of rake you have provided, through tournament buy ins, or from pots that you win. You can earn 100 full tilt points (100 dollars worth of rake from hands you have played in), but you may have only contributed 3 dollars worth of that rake. If your on full tilt, multiply your pokerstrategy points by 13.5 % to roughly work out how much rakeback you are due.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      im on pokerstars so none of that really applies to me but thanks for the 1st bit of information.

so i only get points from the rake that is taken from pots that i play!

thanks man
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      You get points whenever you are dealt in the hand. So if you are sitting out you dont get points. But whenever you are dealt cards you get points even if you dont put any money in the pot.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sk345di
      You get points whenever you are dealt in the hand. So if you are sitting out you dont get points. But whenever you are dealt cards you get points even if you dont put any money in the pot.
      nice one thanks man
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your answers. :)

joeldowey123, if you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings,
      Hannes