Strip poker

• Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      In a few days I'm going to a pool party (@11pm starting) where there will be a lot of girls and boys, also there we will organize some poker for fun, with shots and everything, but I also want some strip poker action. I haven't played it till now, so I don't know how it works.

What are the rules of strip poker?
  • 6 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      - get girls naked obv^^

- set rules acording to game flow :f_biggrin:
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      biggest nuts scoop the pot
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      don't 3 barrel bluff against a chick with a big pair ;)
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Rule 1 : 3 Girls for 1 Guy or the game cannot work
      Rule 2 : See rule 1, Specification : Girls must be pretty
      Rule 3 : Forget everything you know about poker
      Rule 4 : Involve alcohol in the game to get the girls drunk asap. Example : Each hand lost is a shot + one clothe removal. You can do a cash game for 5$ with blind 5 cents 10 cents, when a girl is broke each time she loses a hand she does it. You could do SnGs the loser strip to underwear first, then naked to the second loss. Make sure the blinds get up fast. You can just play without chips and remove clothes each hand you lost, fastest way for everyone to be naked but that mostly works Heads up. Really its upt you ..
      Rule 5 : If you have a big dick : Get naked asap in front of the chick unless Rule #1 is not respected. All-in with very bad hands like 72o and pretend that you were bluffing.
      Rule 6 : If you have a small dick : vTAG. Play according to articles on poker strategy and make sure people kill each other.
      Rule 7 : When everyone is naked, try to stay calm in not get an erection. Try to bring one girl to your room & Profit.
      Rule 8 : Rule 7 will only work if Rule 1, Rule 4 and Rule 5 are true.

GL & HF

(I should go to bed)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Rule 1 : 3 Girls for 1 Guy or the game cannot work
      Rule 2 : See rule 1, Specification : Girls must be pretty
      Rule 3 : Forget everything you know about poker
      Rule 4 : Involve alcohol in the game to get the girls drunk asap. Example : Each hand lost is a shot + one clothe removal. You can do a cash game for 5$ with blind 5 cents 10 cents, when a girl is broke each time she loses a hand she does it. You could do SnGs the loser strip to underwear first, then naked to the second loss. Make sure the blinds get up fast. You can just play without chips and remove clothes each hand you lost, fastest way for everyone to be naked but that mostly works Heads up. Really its upt you ..
      Rule 5 : If you have a big dick : Get naked asap in front of the chick unless Rule #1 is not respected. All-in with very bad hands like 72o and pretend that you were bluffing.
      Rule 6 : If you have a small dick : vTAG. Play according to articles on poker strategy and make sure people kill each other.
      Rule 7 : When everyone is naked, try to stay calm in not get an erection. Try to bring one girl to your room & Profit.
      Rule 8 : Rule 7 will only work if Rule 1, Rule 4 and Rule 5 are true.
      Hmmm. Just a query on Rule 8. If Rule 4 is strongly enforced isn't the need for Rule 5 lessened in order to put Rule 7 into effect?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Rules 5, 6 and 7 are pure gold. Brb printing and hanging them on the wall.