$18.79
      MP3:
      $15.76
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $14.47

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A.
      2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, CO folds, BU calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.95, BU folds.

Flop: ($2.9) T, Q, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.07, MP3 raises to $14.51(All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.97.

unk
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      As played with cbetting I think you are behind often and your outs are not clear at all. K or A may give him straight or flush, Jh may give him flush so assuming you have 3 clean outs Jc/Js/Jd seems like easy fold to me.
      If question is whether cbet or not cbet - I may give up. If he believes your aggression and fold pp <88, AJ type of hands on flop that's already cool as I don't expect him to fold a lot of holdings here as almost all hands got some piece of flop here, SD/FD/top pairs/99+ will call always.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Just c-bet less, you don't need to bet 2/3 to fold out the hands you're going after, pocket pairs will usually just go away with 3 overcards on the flop. You can also check/fold it if you want especiall if you think your opponent calls with lots of broadways hands preflop, as none of them will fold on that flop and you'll be pretty much screwed out of position on a lot of turns if he's at all aggressive.

As played fold to the raise, unless you don't think he calls your 3-bet with poker pairs which frankly pretty much every player at microstakes will even tho it's often incorrect.

Hope it helps.