deposits on pokerstars , no understanding

• blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      Hello , I asked PokerStars a question about deposits - "Is it allowed to my borther to deposit for my PokerStars (PS) account , but cashouts
      will be made with my credit card and the information in my PS account ?"

They answered me , but I didn`t really understand the answer -
      "We understand sharing cards is a common thing to do. However, we do not encourage it
      since in case that the owner of the card becomes affected in any way with it, you will
      be associated with this as well."

Isn`t it allowed or theyre not recommending it ?
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      They are saying it is allowed however, if the person that uses the card gets up to any mischief - Multiple accounts, withdrawls not getting to the person etc. Then the persons who's card it is will be flagged as bad by Pokerstars and the owner of the card will not be able to use it either or if the person that borrowed the card gets a withdrawl to that card then Pokerstars can't help you should they not pay up.

So they recommend against, but it is allowed.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      They are saying it is allowed however, if the person that uses the card gets up to any mischief - Multiple accounts, withdrawls not getting to the person etc. Then the persons who's card it is will be flagged as bad by Pokerstars and the owner of the card will not be able to use it either or if the person that borrowed the card gets a withdrawl to that card then Pokerstars can't help you should they not pay up.

So they recommend against, but it is allowed.
      Hey blax41,

The above statement is correct.

Regards,

Kyle.