Hello Poker Addicts holla back

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Just a friendly hello to anyone who has time to listen to a newbie member.

have never got involved with any sort of poker forum before but am very keen to raise my game and help others where possible.

I'm mostly playing PLO8 at the moment .10/.25 and .25/.50 and beating the game fairly easily :)

I was mainly playing nl cash tables of the same limits but get really fed up with all the multi tabling grinding nits ....... BORING lol

i wouldn't consider myself to be anything special tho i do have a few brags i can pop in here.

: made the top 6 of the 5 to 10 dollar sit and go leader board on stars 5 weeks in a row. (best pos 1st) ... i have used 2 of the BOTP tickets 1 i bust early and the other i got heads up first table and aces cracked by junk cause i was 3 betting so much and the dude shipped junk in to win ... sigh (cruel game)

: currently holding a step 6 ticket on stars tho i am afraid to play it if i am honest.

: have had a few respectable cashes in PLO8 and NL tourneys again they are only 2-10 dollar range but we all gotta start somewhere...

: biggest tourney won 4600 man .... 2 bucks in lol .....

: got 3rd place in my first ever plo8 tourney .. 3 bucks in 800 field

---- Joined you guys just last night and got 50 free capital on party poker... after a couple of hours of play i have $115 and am well on my way to clearing the fiddy...

Anyway ... I LOVE POKER AND I KNOW YOU DO TOO .... Holla back if you're mad for poker!!!! :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi Cjchalmers and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Firstly, congratulations on your achievements! Top 6 at BOTP on stars 5 weeks in a row surely isn't a piece of cake. I hope that you will find ways to improve your PLO8 and SNG game using our great learning material :) .

Pokerstrategy offers a wide range of free learning material to you, such as strategy guides, free professional live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums, along with the $50 starting capital and first deposit bonuses. We will help you to develop your game and attempt to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Thanks for the warm welcome primzi...

Looking forward to losing hours here when i'm not feeling in the game...

keep up the good work guys :s_cool:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hello :f_biggrin: good to have you in the forum :f_love: :s_love: :f_love:

good luck on the tab :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: les
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      thx for the welcome ... best of luck to yourself as well :s_cool: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Nikolivic
      Nikolivic
      Bronze
      Met this guy at the .10-.25 O8 tables on stars ... lovely chappy :)

Just introduced me to this site and he will be clearing his add-a-friend bonus soon :P

Just thought seeing as he invited me i'd give him some +rep, and hijack his hello thread :P

so hi everyone, and nice to meet you again cj :)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Thx Nick ... nice to have you here