Considering FullTilt

• cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Hello,

I'm thinking about moving my bankroll to FullTilt and take the 100% bonus of 1st deposit and the 27% rakeback through PokerStrategy. I'm depositing 600$ through MoneyBookers.

1 - I have to create an account using PSVIP and putting my account name here on PokerStrategy, right?

2 - Then when should I deposit? How do I know if I got the 100% 1st deposit bonus and the rakeback activated?

3 - Do I know it before I deposit?

4 - Do I receive rakeback while releasing the first deposit bonus?

I know I have to make 10k FTP within 120 days to fully release the bonus.
      5 - What happens if I'm unable to make those FTP?

I usually play NL10 SH 4-8 tables, SNG and MTT up to 6$.
      6 - How long should it take to release the bonus? How many hands in NL10? How many 6$ SNG? (what is the rake there for the various SNGs and how many FTP do I get for each?)

If there's some other useful info I should know please do tell me.

Thanks in advance!
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cryoburn,

1. Yes, inputing the PokerStrategy code into Full Tilt and recording your Full Tilt user name on PokerStrategy is vital to ensure that your account is fully tracked.

2. You have to make a deposit within 180 days of opening your account if you want to take advantage of the first deposit bonus. Full Tilt should confirm your bonus upon depositing, if not or any problems, give Full Tilt Support a shout.

3. No, however all PokerStrategy members entering the correct code will benefit from the 100% (up to $600) bonus.

4. Yes. You earn rake from day 1. This is used to calculate your 27% payment.
      # Please note that the amount of your bonus will be deducted from your net earned rake balance before your first rakeback payment. You will therefore need to earn sufficient rake to offset this before a rakeback payment is made.

Full details of all deductions etc on the following sticky thread:

5. You need to achieve 1 FTP point for every $0.06 of your bonus. The bonus is often split into manageable chunks however, so if you fail to clear the whole amount, you should still be able to cash in a large proportion of it.

6. Sorry, how long depends on the limits you play, time spent and even the way you play. After a couple of weeks, you should have a good idea of how much/how long it will take.

Think I've covered everything, if not don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It took me about 40k hands at NL10 to unlock $300 of the bonus. That was all I could personally manage in 90 days. :D

If you could wait until you are bankrolled for NL25 it would probably be quite a bit easier.
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      its definitely doable with NL10 to clear 600$ bonus, it will take you around 50 days if you're going to the iron man, and will take you 100days if you go for the gold. do not spend FTP or don't go for the iron man if you only want to take out the bonus and leave the site imo, use the FTP after u got the last rakeback then withdraw.
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      its definitely doable with NL10 to clear 600$ bonus, it will take you around 50 days if you're going to the iron man, and will take you 100days if you go for the gold. do not spend FTP or don't go for the iron man if you only want to take out the bonus and leave the site imo, use the FTP after u got the last rakeback then withdraw.
      Could you explain that better?

What is the iron man? what do you mean by gold? and by spending FTP?

I've never played there so I don't know much about it.

I'm considering playing there. If I like it I'll stay there, otherwise I'll move my BR again.

Thanks!