This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Will you play less tables a session to complete a block ?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I play 24 games a session , now I've noticed that i need 9 blocks to complete high orbit , this means if Ill play 24 games , for sure I won't improve my score because first 9 loses will complete the block.
      currently im placed 41 in my orbit. is it worth playing 1 session of 9 tables to try and improve my rank or I should keep the volume ?
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi FWKanobi,

Why will you lose the first 9 SNGs? PokerStars counts the start time of the SnG and not the end time.

However if you play just 9 SNGs your profit will usually be higher and so you will earn more points.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi FWKanobi,

Why will you lose the first 9 SNGs? PokerStars counts the start time of the SnG and not the end time.

However if you play just 9 SNGs your profit will usually be higher and so you will earn more points.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      thank you.
      I think i should keep putting volume and not care about battle of the planets.
      There are enough days to make more blocks :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck on the tables!