Good or Bad?

• JoeRichy
      JoeRichy
      Bronze
      Okay so basically I'm grinding 4 tables at a time of NL4. I just ran my stats and even though I had afew beats I am making 22bb/100 hands.
      So as I am pretty much a novice, I mean I've studied up on poker so I'm good but as far as stats and bb/100 I really don't know what I'm doing.

So is this good or bad or average?

Thanks

Joe Richy

P.S this site is the fucking shit
  • 8 replies
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      POST DELETED:
    • JoeRichy
      JoeRichy
      Bronze
      Thanks dude, I feel I am better than most of the NL4 field but I have never used strict BRM which I am now using well I'm 1 limit above lol but im only like $20 off the BR for it. So hopefully I can grind to the nose bleeds :D
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      POST DELETED:
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      POST DELETED:
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Oh and if your nose actually starts bleeding i suggest it might be time for a small break lmao .... gl again
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Unless you have a big enough sample the winrate doesn't mean much. :)

A normal winrate on NL4 god I don't know, but I would say it would be between 5bb/100 and 15bb/100 depeding on how good you are.

But now that you lost that big part of your bankroll, you'll have problems getting it back up to 22bb/100 thats for sure. ;)

Tilt and so called "downswings" (which arent really downswings) influences the winrate bigtime. But you still need to count it in, since you were the one tilting... you'll have to take tilt into consideration because believe me: It won't be your last time tilting that's for sure. :f_grin:
    • JoeRichy
      JoeRichy
      Bronze
      I didn't tilt lol. That was cjchalmers. I don't tilt often after reading the poker mindset book helped me alot. I mean if i have KK on the bubble in a tourney blind vs blind and SB goes all in I call and he has AQ and hits Q on river. I tilt for about 30 seconds then go for a smoke lol.

But yeah I have sound BRM.

After a session of 600 hands my bb/100 was 67.29 (had afew beats ofc) so yeah I'm doing pretty fine and not over EV just playing standard poker and profitting.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by vonki
      Unless you have a big enough sample the winrate doesn't mean much. :)

A normal winrate on NL4 god I don't know, but I would say it would be between 5bb/100 and 15bb/100 depeding on how good you are.

But now that you lost that big part of your bankroll, you'll have problems getting it back up to 22bb/100 thats for sure. ;)

Tilt and so called "downswings" (which arent really downswings) influences the winrate bigtime. But you still need to count it in, since you were the one tilting... you'll have to take tilt into consideration because believe me: It won't be your last time tilting that's for sure. :f_grin:

it wasn't OP that tilted it was me lol .... have plenty in pokerstars tho :D :D :D