fucking disconnection

    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      GOD DAMNIT FIX YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING SERVERS! WE PAY ENOUGH IN GOD DAMN FUCKING RAKE TO YOUR SHIT SOFTWARE! IM SO SICK OF IT!

      im clearing this bonus and NEVER ever EVER play on partypoker again and will NEVER in my LIFE recommend it to ANYBODY IN THE WORLD!

      FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 16 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2008 Posts: 4,952
      Erm, ok...

      I think you would be better off sending them an e-mail than complaining here... There might also be a problem with your ISP and not with party. There might be, it doesn't mean that it is though. Breathe in and out a couple of times, send a nice complaint email, grind on! :)

      Primzi
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.07.2008 Posts: 1,036
      just copy/paste that post and send it straight to them
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2010 Posts: 1,210
      i sense some animosity
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,297
      Yeah, good to know it's not my comp.

      Can't join a table at all. Everything about the client works apart from the table lobbies are frozen up.

      w34z3l
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      its not my internet..... its just unreal how bad party can treat their customers.. they get so much in rake.. and after all these months they still dont have a simple filter to filter out the fucking ridiculous 20bb that makes all regulars run away...

      so many things wrong with it .. when i clear this bonus ... which is soon thank god ... never going back
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 03.08.2009 Posts: 13,297
      You can always just sort rooms in the lobby by "name", which will put all the 20bb tables together. Obviously that means forgoing sorting by plrs/flop or avg-pot or anything else, which is naturally a pain.

      I, possibly like you, ended up there after being seduced with a $350 bonus.

      And damn, they'd better get their lobby going again pretty soon.......

      w34z3l
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      Dear XXXX,

      We apologize for the disruption you encountered at 'Speed #XXX' table on 11-08-2010 ET.

      Our records indicate that you had $25.00 USD (€19.04EUR) * at the start of that game. As a result of the disruption, that game has been construed as a 'misdeal' and we have refunded the money back to your Account.

      We greatly appreciate your support and thank you for playing at PartyPoker.com.

      Sincerely,

      PartyPoker.com Team







      lol???????? so they basically said.. any money i won on that table is gone ! IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.05.2010 Posts: 2,468
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Erm, ok...

      There might also be a problem with your ISP and not with party.
      Yeah thats what the client says every time.
      Everything is "Very Good" and problems at your end.. yeah right :rolleyes:

      But I dont think their connection is that bad, but today 1 of my 4 tables got disconnected.
      But the other 3 worked fine, problems in my end?
      How does that work out?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2008 Posts: 4,952
      Originally posted by Hentaipr0n
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Erm, ok...

      There might also be a problem with your ISP and not with party.
      Yeah thats what the client says every time.
      Everything is "Very Good" and problems at your end.. yeah right :rolleyes:

      But I dont think their connection is that bad, but today 1 of my 4 tables got disconnected.
      But the other 3 worked fine, problems in my end?
      How does that work out?
      Might be =/= is definetely ;) .
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      its not me.. im listening to online radio while playing and it doesnt stop streaming and i always test opening google when party disconnects
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.10.2008 Posts: 7,359
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      its not me.. im listening to online radio while playing and it doesnt stop streaming and i always test opening google when party disconnects
      Some platforms require a lot of RAM/internet connection to work properly. If you're still having problems, try closing all other applications and web browsers etc.

      Not ideal I appreciate, might help though.

      Best regards,


      Bart
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 741
      do you work for partypoker??



      just got a brand new pc so it really isnt me or my pc :P but thank you for your help



      i got 6gb ram and 32 mb internet :)
    • leetsparky
      leetsparky
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.08.2010 Posts: 13
      Same here mate half way through a game and it just pauses and dies lol BRUTAL!!!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.11.2009 Posts: 3,106
      just suck it up and play somewhere else imo.
    • sebralane
      sebralane
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2009 Posts: 146
      Originally posted by delete461
      just copy/paste that post and send it straight to them
      a little OT

      faking naiss :D
      lauged my ass off :D
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.03.2009 Posts: 456
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      GOD DAMNIT FIX YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING SERVERS! WE PAY ENOUGH IN GOD DAMN FUCKING RAKE TO YOUR SHIT SOFTWARE! IM SO SICK OF IT!

      im clearing this bonus and NEVER ever EVER play on partypoker again and will NEVER in my LIFE recommend it to ANYBODY IN THE WORLD!

      FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      roflmfao irl :O rage more plz