This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQ allin call

• mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Hello again,

Against a UTG limper that reraises me im certain im beat, but i have 0.20 left after he reraises me. Maybe i should have shoved instead of raised. Equity wise im about 2:1 against the possible range TT+, and AK, i cant see any other hands you would play like this. TT is marginal maybe. Im getting 2,5:1 on a call. Opinions?

Known players:      
      UTG:
      $3,74
      UTG2:
      $0,30
      CO:
      $1,84
      Hero:
      $0,34

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      UTG calls $0,02, UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, CO calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,14, 2 folds, UTG raises to $0,49, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,20 (All-In), UTG gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($0,75) J:diamond: , K:heart: , 5:heart:
      Turn: ($0,75) 2:spade:
      River: ($0,75) 4:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $0,75
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello mrsch,

I generally shove preflop if I have to raise with 3 limpers. It makes things easier on micro limits and is possibly even more profitable than normally raising.

As played you are starting out as a 17bb stack so I will never éver fold with any hand if I raised to 7bb, leaving 10bb behind

nice hand

Best regards,
      Gerv