This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK fold on AA9 flop

• mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Maybe im playing to scared here. Minraise looks very scary to me here.

Known players:      
      Hero:
      $0,59
      UTG2:
      $1,86

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0,12, UTG2 calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,25) A:heart: , A:diamond: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,12, UTG2 raises to $0,24, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,49
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Mrschh,

I will mostly not cBet this board in position but as you are OOP you are more or less forced to bet $0.15. Your cBet sizing is a bit too low in my opinion

If he raises you I can safely say he isn't doing it with QQ-99 nor with K9,Q9,T9,98
      He sometimes does it with a naked flushdraw but the majority of the time you are facing Ax hence KK is a trash hand

So I will cBet/fold here

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply,

Betsize was made because the was nothing to protect against. Possibly a flushdraw, but nothing else. Either im way ahead or far behind against anything else. If im in position and he bets into me then?

Thanks
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Can you use the ''ask the judge to review this hand again'' feature next time , it would be very helpful as I do not scout the threads again because I have a lot of boards to scout :)

You either bet for value/protection or you bet as a bluff
      Since you do not really to protect from FD since you have a redraw , I would check back and get my value on the Turn/River

If you are IP and he bets into you , it depends how much