[NL2-NL10] KK fold on AA9 flop

• mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Maybe im playing to scared here. Minraise looks very scary to me here.

Known players:      
      Hero:
      $0,59
      UTG2:
      $1,86

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0,12, UTG2 calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,25) A:heart: , A:diamond: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,12, UTG2 raises to $0,24, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,49
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Mrschh,

I will mostly not cBet this board in position but as you are OOP you are more or less forced to bet $0.15. Your cBet sizing is a bit too low in my opinion

If he raises you I can safely say he isn't doing it with QQ-99 nor with K9,Q9,T9,98
      He sometimes does it with a naked flushdraw but the majority of the time you are facing Ax hence KK is a trash hand

So I will cBet/fold here

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply,

Betsize was made because the was nothing to protect against. Possibly a flushdraw, but nothing else. Either im way ahead or far behind against anything else. If im in position and he bets into me then?

Thanks
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Can you use the ''ask the judge to review this hand again'' feature next time , it would be very helpful as I do not scout the threads again because I have a lot of boards to scout :)

You either bet for value/protection or you bet as a bluff
      Since you do not really to protect from FD since you have a redraw , I would check back and get my value on the Turn/River

If you are IP and he bets into you , it depends how much