Best site for PLO8 0.25/0.50?

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Hi guys ... I was hoping to find out what the best site was to play PLO8 at 0.25/0.50...

I am basically looking for the softest games combined with a good rakeback deal that i can set up through pokerstrategy.com

Obviously it's unlikely I'm going to get the best of both worlds, I'm just looking for a good balance...

A big thank you in advance, and even more thanks upon reply... :heart: :heart:
  • 3 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjchalmers
      Hi guys ... I was hoping to find out what the best site was to play PLO8 at 0.25/0.50...

I am basically looking for the softest games combined with a good rakeback deal that i can set up through pokerstrategy.com

Obviously it's unlikely I'm going to get the best of both worlds, I'm just looking for a good balance...

A big thank you in advance, and even more thanks upon reply... :heart: :heart:
      Then ya fooked.

Cos the only decent place to play on a PS supported room would be PS or FT, but as you want soft id skip them. It's either tracked or soft.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      O.k. cool thx for the reply ... I'm doing just fine on the few sites I play at just now ... I was just curious if i was missing some blatantly easy games combined with a rakeback deal ....

I'm currently playing this mostly on stars and doing fine ...

I just set the stars account up ages ago and at that point had no idea you could even get rakeback ...

To be honest i love stars and the VIP scheme ... I'm just miffed i missed out on the potential for a rakeback deal ... I basically got nothing special upon joining....

I'll never be so misinformed again thx to this place ... anyways thx for taking your time to speak to me .... GL to you sir :)
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze