This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best Female Poker Player

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      ihufa obv.
    • daleetpork
      daleetpork
      Bronze

Liv Boeree , why?
      she won EPT idon'tknow what but she won it
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      If selbst counts as a woman then ofcourse it's her.

LOL @people saying jennifer harman simply because she won on HSP.
      Only hand i remember her playing was flopping a set and c/raising flop huuuuuge and villain folded in 5 secs ofcourse, and i was thinking "wow such a lady move".
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      If selbst counts as a woman then ofcourse it's her.

LOL @people saying jennifer harman simply because she won on HSP.
      Only hand i remember her playing was flopping a set and c/raising flop huuuuuge and villain folded in 5 secs ofcourse, and i was thinking "wow such a lady move".
      She plays at the highest stake games at the Bellagio everyday (when not touring the circuit) and it is rated as one of the hardest poker games in the world.

Not everyone only comments on what they see on TV.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      My ex. She got my house, car, the dog and the money. Easily the best 'player' IMO.
      In poker I like Jennifer Harman in cash games, she plays tough in tough games.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I agree that Annette has the most potential, but not sure she's the best yet. All very subjective of course though.

Although to be fair, I really don't know who is. Maybe we haven't seen the best yet, perhaps someone else will emerge in the next couple of years and take everything by storm?

It raises the interesting question of how exactly do you judge the best though, bracelet wins? circuit wins? lifetime tournament earnings? consistency? best over all variants? etc

Great thread.

Bart

lol Gadget =)
    • tvalberg
      tvalberg
      Bronze
      Jennifer is at least one of the best. But as a Norwegian i have to go for Anette :)
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Definately Jennifer Harman. She plays pokerwith the guys, she plays in the hardest games around and she has been playing a long time. I think she has proven she can compete with the best and beat them regularly.

Annette Obrestad is my number 2 choice and a very close second to Jennifer simply because she is young and while she has a very strong and impressive poker resume and a very good style of poker Jen just pips her on length of service.

My third choice is Fatima Moreira de Melo. She recently played in the pokerstars CPT. She played hockey for the Dutch National team and now likes to play poker occasionally, she's not a pro but she's a babe and i'd definately like to see more of her and on TV too :)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      My ex. She got my house, car, the dog and the money. Easily the best 'player' IMO.
      In poker I like Jennifer Harman in cash games, she plays tough in tough games.
      Make her suck your dick and give it all back then...obvs.
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Annete is my favorite. She has some sick reads.

Jenn is more tight, but she is great aswell.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      When it comes to females, tight is right.
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Haha, good point. :)
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      the games harman plays in aren't thaaat tough. people play bad in mixed games as well so..

she's probably one of the better mixed game players in the world though
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i hate annette the ugly man loves herself she thinks she is goods gift and she showed how great she was in wsop 2010- she folded a raise on the flop when she had pocket jacks yet a few hands later she calls with 9s hummmmmmm----she is ugly, gavin smith is the best female player
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i hate annette the ugly man loves herself she thinks she is goods gift and she showed how great she was in wsop 2010- she folded a raise on the flop when she had pocket jacks yet a few hands later she calls with 9s hummmmmmm----she is ugly, gavin smith is the best female player

aside from the being ugly part
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      Originally posted by pogodon

aside from the being ugly part
      Fck you, im a bigger scrubs fan than you, stop making me look bad with all these vids, my divotion is lacking. But i relate everything to scrubs :D

Do me a favour, next time someone says something retarded, post the video of the start of sries six. JD and Janitor: "Are you insane?"..."No im a pirate", carnt find it on youtube X(
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      When it comes to females, tight is right.
      +1
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      [x] Ihufa upsetting Scrubs fans ITT.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Durr with breast implants.

/thread

:D
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Best HU - Anette Obrestad.
      Best MTT/Omaha - Vanessa Selbst.
      Best Fixed Limit - Jennifer Harman.
      Best voice on Family Guy - Jennifer Tilly as Bonnie Swanson (crippled guy's wife).