This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Loosing morals big time !

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hello guys.
      I ve been playing SSS for some time now, climbed to NL50 level and my highest BR was 400$.
      I had to withdraw most of my money due to 2 months time, so I was left with about 100,which I transferred to PokerStars and start playing 4 days ago on NL10.
      After few decent session I was caught in a twister of downswing which as usal lead to make few really bad decisions, so now am 6 sessions in a row in red and it seems no matter what I do I cannot end session in positive.
      I am down to 30$ and my morals is really on its reserves now.
      I know a situation will eventually get better but somehow I cant escape the feeling that I am horrible player.

I lost most coinflips in a 20+ situations (mostly AK, AQ,JJ) and had some bad beats( KK,AA,QQ,JJ).

I am pretty much at the point where I dont know which way to go.
      To play or not to play!
      To go read some material, watch videos!
      Also not bother with poker any more is also a slight option.

I know the easiest thing would be to blame poker stars for it, but they all suck.
      Same as was Ongame I previously played SSS on.

So my question to you is where do you find motivation when found in a situation like this and whats correct course of action?

Best regards
  • 2 replies