This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rush statistics advice

• Eco024
      Eco024
      Bronze
      Hi.
      After reviewing my Holdem Manager DB from a NL 0.02/0.05$ rush sample of 7000 hands I found the following data:

CO steal success = 70 %
      BU steal success = 59 %
      SB steal success = 64 %

General 3Bet = 3% (don't know how to get the 3Bet when I'm on CO/BU/SB..)

CBet Flop sucess = 55 %
      Check Raised = 8%

So... Can I conclude that stealing with any two from CO,BU,SB and CBeting on flop 100% times is profitable long run against the average player assuming no adaptation from them?

Need some help tryng to exploit rush and with statistics, thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Long term profit = 50.1% or more. As long as you are not getting caught up in 3-bet pots when the blinds defend of course. And 7k hands although a nice amount it isn't enough to determine your long-term profits yet. But as long as you keep those success percentages over 50% you're doing fine IMO.
    • Eco024
      Eco024
      Bronze
      Well, thank you MrNardyBum. I found actually the CBET works even better when being in CU/BU because people call with crap in the BB. I usually fold to a 3Bet wich is a 3% of range or so (may be some day I get exploitable doing this, but not at this level I guess).

I make my CBET 75% of the pot so no need for even a 50% of CBET success (even counting rake on the flop). And sometimes there is more than one caller.

This was just to see if my math were correct.