an existing account

• pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      I'm sorry because this is not really related to this tell a friend promotion but I didn't know where else to post this question.
      Anyway, my friend plays on full tilt poker and doesn't get any rake back which is definitely -EV so I wanted to ask you is there a way for him to register an existing account and become a poker strategy member and get rake back through you guys?
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pokerprons,

No, unfortunately platforms do not allow you to retrack an existing account and it is against their Terms & Conditions to set up additional accounts (with severe consequences).

I would however recommend your friend contacts Full Tilt support team as they may be prepared to provide him with rakeback. They would not however be entitled to PokerStrategy points or other PokerStrategy benefits.

Your friend could of course always open an account at one of PokerStrategy's other partner platforms (where they haven't previously held an account) where they could receive PokerStrategy points & benefits etc.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart, this clears it up.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem, anytime.

Bart
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      what about that XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] does that do anything
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      what about that XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] does that do anything
      Hi pogodon,

Please don't post other affiliate links, posting these is against the forum rules and unfair to PokerStrategy & it's partners.

Not a major problem and we appreciate you trying to help the OP, but if can bear the rules in mind for future. Many thanks.

Full Tilt support may pass the OP's friend onto a.n.other affiliate, but they do not provide the same amount of player returns that PokerStrategy would provide.

Whilst we would prefer members to be tracked to PokerStrategy, we would never stand in the way of members getting the next best thing when retracking isn't available.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

I would however recommend your friend contacts Full Tilt support team as they may be prepared to provide him with rakeback. They would not however be entitled to PokerStrategy points or other PokerStrategy benefits.

Bart
      about this, is there anyone who gets their rake back through FT directly?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pokerprons,

Full Tilt would tend to allocate players to their own associated affiliate. Like I mentioned above, not as good as PokerStrategy (in my own personal opinion), however at least your friend would hopefully receive rakeback, so next best option.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Bart.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      sorry bart :O i dont even know what that site is i was just wayching high stakes poker on youtube and that add came on at the end i was just speculating :\ i apologise
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Don't worry :) If you're uncertain, maybe check out the forum rules - and if you're still not sure, send an email to english@pokerstrategy.com, we'll be able to tell you.

Hadi