Poker in France

• TomasSan
      TomasSan
      Bronze
      Hi all, i have a question about poker software in france.
      I"ve been living in france (where poker is just available on .fr sites) for a few months now but in september i"m planing to go home to lithuania where i have no problems playing on .com sites but what if i deposit here and play lets say on fulltiltpoker.fr and then go to lithuania, will i be able to play on ftp.fr there without restrictions? because here it says i can"t play on xxx.com but i can do it on xxx.fr
      Furthermore will i be able to get first deposit bonuses on both .com and .fr sites if it"s the same poker room but the software is different?
      Thank in advance :f_love:
  • 2 replies
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      hello i think xxx poker site is taking your IP and then establish from which country are u signing in. And i think if u sign in in france and go to play from lithuania u`re still need to play on .fr part. Anyway u better ask them on their support
    • TomasSan
      TomasSan
      Bronze
      it seems that it's only possible to play on one platform (.fr or .com) when you start the software ftp.fr and want to login with your ftp.com id it says that if you want to transfer the acc to ftp.fr then the acc on ftp.com will be deleted. So i"ll just wait until i get home and can play on .com i guess :f_frown: