complete my data

• Pampalabusek
      Pampalabusek
      Bronze
      I have registered 50 starting capital and passed the quiz. Next I have installed everest software an created real account and than entered my screen name. Name is OK.

Choose your way (Free starting capital)..........ok
      Select your game type (Big Stack Strategy)......ok
      Learn the strategy and take the quiz...........ok
      Select the poker platform at which you want to play.......no
      Complete your data .............no

But last two isnt in green but is red. Is everything allright? I have done everything what you wanted. Tell me please if is someting what I have to do if isnt everything allright.

Point is that I cant finish registration.
  • 3 replies
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      You have to make sure you download the software through the links provided by pokerstrategy and not from google or any other way.

I may be mistaken but I think that completing your data is simply putting your username from your poker platform into this site on the $50 starting capital page.

I got my starting capital last week on william hill and that's all I had to do.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Pampalabusek and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com,

If you have questions regarding your registration please contact our customer service and explain shortly the problem. They will help you and can tell you what data is missing.

Good luck with your free $50 starting capital,
      Hannes
    • Pampalabusek
      Pampalabusek
      Bronze
      thx. I send them a message. Now I think that I registered through bad link. from poker rooms. with code psvip300. It was my mistake. I hope that they can cancel this because offer from everest is the best. But I dont belive. ;(