multi tables

• 6 replies
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Well for starters probably start of with a couple and slowly increase that number... make sure you keep an eye on you return on investment...

There is no point playing multiple tables if it affects you game to the point you end up breaking even or WORSE!

Edit: (obviously we can't win all the time... but in the long i mean obv)

Obviously tracking software is an essential as you won't be able to keep an eye on multiple tables worth of players at one point...

Not sure what else i can say but the rest is skill...

Oh and a bit of run good always helps lol....
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You open multiple tables and play them :) .

The most important is that you know you can play profitable poker at the limit! Otherwise you will only be losing money a few times faster... There are some great multitabling articles in the silver strategy section :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by Primzi

You open multiple tables and play them :) .

Primzi
      rofl .. oh primzi you sarcy mofo...

On a serious note does anyone know if our new friend here can get any free tracking software these days?

I was aware of friends of mine using free trackers but i think they did not get very good support and no longer work due to updates within the clients....

Also once you have the software you want to keep an eye out for the regulars and take time to analyze their play when you are not playing yourself...

It is important to start putting these guys on ranges as they will be your toughest competition ....

Hope i have been helpful :) GL in your endeavor :s_cool: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjchalmers

On a serious note does anyone know if our new friend here can get any free tracking software these days?
      I dont think so.. i have been looking for one for a long time with no result. :s_cry:
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Originally posted by cjchalmers

I dont think so.. i have been looking for one for a long time with no result. :s_cry:
      Shame .. money for something like PT3 can be a lot for someone starting up...
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello again!

You can use our free Pokerstrategy elephant as well as the free trial periods of Hold'em manager and Poker tracker 3. I believe that the free trials add up to 3 months, that should be enough time to get started etc. and perhaps after the trial periods are used up buy the program :) .

Best regards,

Primzi