2 no deposit bonuses on poker strategy??

• anyina
      anyina
      Bronze
      i had 1 on pokerstars-
      i collected 500 points but in short time all 30 dollars suddenly collapsed and i ended up plaing with cents untill all went away. smile
      i was wondering if i could make a no deposit bonus on another site, like mansion poker. can i do that since first deposit was released n completed?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi anyina,

Have responded under your other thread, but basically yes, you can join as many platforms as you like and benefit from each platforms first deposit bonus.

You generally only receive one bonus per platform, although some may provide you with other bonuses such as reloads, ad hoc bonuses after joining.

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • anyina
      anyina
      Bronze
      wow thanks.

can you tell me how :) i cant seem to find it.
      first time it was kinda obvious like "get your bankroll now" but now its like nowhere.
      thanks, help please :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry,

To clarify:

You are only entitled to receive just 1x free starting capital from PokerStrategy

You can however receive a first deposit matching bonus by depositing your own funds in other platforms.

PokerStrategy do occasionally provide additional free starting capitals in the form of ad hoc promotions, but these are random and cannot be relied upon. You would be notified by email if you were chosen so ensure that you keep your personal details page up to date.

Hope this clarifies the difference between the free money and a deposit bonus, if not don't hesitate to shout.

Sorry for any confusion. Best regards,

Bart