This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 99 in BB

• mrschh
      mrschh
      Bronze
      Raise was .10 too much according to strategy and hes raise should only be regarding as a limp. I dont think i can fold here.

Known players:        
      Hero:
      $2,00
      BU:
      $5,35

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 9:club:
      7 folds, BU raises to $0,20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,70, BU raises to $2,15, Hero calls $1,30 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($4,05) A:club: , J:heart: , Q:spade:
      Turn: ($4,05) T:spade:
      River: ($4,05) 3:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,05
  • 3 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I think you shoud go AI preflop, since 7BB makes you pretty much committed.
      After hes 3bet I would deff. fold .
      Wonder what coaches have to say about it.

Cheers
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

I like the extra bb since your OOP. After he re-raises its a fold in basic SSS.
      If you have read the steal/resteal articles (I think they are silver+), I would ship it :D

T.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I would never fold if you invested 7bb in the pot already since any PP is then +EV against even a tight range as AK+,JJ+

You can shove as a resteal or do it like this but do not make the mistake of folding 99 then after a 4bet

Best regards,
      Gerv