• ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      UTG
      UTG1

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.86 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      UTG calls $0.04, UTG1 raises to $0.08, 7 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, UTG calls $0.26, UTG1 calls $0.22.

Flop: ($0.92) J:diamond: , 7:heart: , K:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.23, UTG1 folds, Hero calls $0.23.

Turn: ($1.38) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.34, Hero raises to $1.20, UTG folds.

Final Pot: $2.92

Do you think the turn bet should off been a min rise?

PS thanks for your input :s_love:
  • 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      stack sizes?

ch/c turn and donk river might be better. A ch/r (mini or not) looks too strong here and has no extra ev than just a donk bet or a ch/c.

UTG is passive and might call a river bet but not a ch/r on the turn.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Include everybody's stack sizes if possible, it's very important information.

I like your 3-bet preflop even tho these guys have a small pfr% there should be value in it.

Postflop assuming everyone has a healthy stack (if one of them is short we're going to get shoved on a lot more often) I would just c-bet that board since it's possible for them to fold low pocket pairs or random speculative stuff like 54 and the likes that totally whiffed and I don't expect to get raised off my overcard+gutshot outs by these guys unless they have me beat.

As played on the turn and still assuming you're 100bb effective with villain I would either lead out or check/raising depending on how often I think he'll bet again. When in doubt I usually just lead out since I'd expect him to give up on bluffs sometimes and to check back any and all pair+draw hands he can have on the turn, so I like forcing the action better.

Hope it helps.