calling stations!!!

• dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      who the bloody hell said calling staions arent profitable, they seem to making a lot of profit when they catch there mad draws.... ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why cant i catch my draws like these idiots do??? what am i doing wrong thats these idiots are doing right??????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee someone kill them all!!! its not even the once,,,, i have just been playing a atrix an the calling station was top on two an out on one... one!! am sure the odds are against him all the time cos they were when he knocked me out on his draw... twice!!!
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Your main problem is that you don't have the best hand at showdown, that's a losing play my friend.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Actually NFS imo his problem is that he thinks he is better than he actually is.

Dragonste i hope u dont take this as an offense,thats a quite popular leak players have,and thats why many people say they dont like playing against fish or calling stations or maniacs or w/e,if u think about it u will realize u are saying that u dont wont to play against the online losers who get lucky here and there but prefer to play against regs who make an x profit and that is because u believe u are better than them.

And now the truth part,
      bro,any winning player can sooo easily own the fish,the stations and the maniacs and what they hate is playing in a reg-festival.Thats why many people build their rolls by "bumhunting",which doesnt mean they played the best and won,but that they searched all the internet idiots they could find,and just patiently w8ed for their lucky streaks to end,and then take their stacks when they shove K9 against ur pre 4bet.

Hope that helps a bit

Keep it up

against all the fish u need 3things

BRM+ABC poker+patience=PROFIT!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ^^ I gave up writing such posts long time ago
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Your main problem is that you don't have the best hand at showdown, that's a losing play my friend.
      +1

Work on YOUR hitting skillz IMO.

T.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      ^^ I gave up writing such posts long time ago
      ya i understand this,just occasionally when stoned i get the inspiration to do so :s_cool:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yeah i had similar experience this weekend. My draws never got there, and all the calling station got there by the river, hitting whatever 3 outers they had. It can really get frustrating when you 2barrel with AK on A high board, and he calls you down so you play careful and check the river, and he shows you A5 and there's obviously a 5 on the river.

But yeah there are sessions where every one keeps hitting his draws against you, and you seem not to be able to hit anything what so ever. But the thing is that really doesn't happen all that often as it seems and on the long run you still make a huge profit against those type of players.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      Yea I know how to beat them an I take that criticism knowing I am better than them. How many ppl on this fantastic isnt? This site has tourt me how to not just beat them but to crush them! Haha. I was just having a rant an I had noone to rant to sorry. But I know what u mean. A lot of the money made so far is from the losing players, the calling stations but it just sick when they hit there 2 outers or somethin an I just tilted a bit but took my tilt off the tables an put it on here if u could forgive my rant ppl.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      ok one more question,what is the difference if a fish hits a 3 outer or a reg hits his 3outer, does anyone of u really care?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      ok one more question,what is the difference if a fish hits a 3 outer or a reg hits his 3outer, does anyone of u really care?
      Reg deserves it, but fish is just lucky :f_biggrin: