cheats

• gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      I am playing SNG's on the 10c tables (helsinki) and for the last few days I have noticed that there is always a sitout and sometimes more than one.
      Well I was playing and we were down to the last 5 , the sitout was to my right and the big stack to his right, but everytime it folded to the big stack he also folded his small blind to the sitouts bigblind.That seemed strange,but I let it go.
      Then yesterday I was again playing with a sitout and managed to get to the last 3,had a battle with the bigstack and beat him leaving me with the sitout,so I minraise his big blind and lo and behold he comes to life and 3bets me.
      It is very difficult for a short stack to get over the bubble with a sitout ,your blinds are being attacked and his aren't and when you do get there ,the big stack has aquired a massive chip lead so you are only playing for 2nd and 3rd place.
      Does this happen at other levels?

Gordy
  • 3 replies
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      i lold irl @ the behold he comes to life and 3 bets me part :D

anyways you should contact the bet365 online support give them the two names that are thought two be colluding, as you noticed were they the same two players you witnessed in the two separate occasions if so, then its 100% sure they are colluding.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gordy1957
      I am playing SNG's on the 10c tables (helsinki) and for the last few days I have noticed that there is always a sitout and sometimes more than one.
      Well I was playing and we were down to the last 5 , the sitout was to my right and the big stack to his right, but everytime it folded to the big stack he also folded his small blind to the sitouts bigblind.That seemed strange,but I let it go.
      Then yesterday I was again playing with a sitout and managed to get to the last 3,had a battle with the bigstack and beat him leaving me with the sitout,so I minraise his big blind and lo and behold he comes to life and 3bets me.
      It is very difficult for a short stack to get over the bubble with a sitout ,your blinds are being attacked and his aren't and when you do get there ,the big stack has aquired a massive chip lead so you are only playing for 2nd and 3rd place.
      Does this happen at other levels?

Gordy
      They could be colluding, but the big stack could also just be exploiting you. Why get rid of the shortie when he knows he can pwn you so hard on the bubble with the shortie hanging around. It's a valid and pretty awesome strategy.
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      it seems a bit advanced for the bottom level,another example was when bigstack raised 3BB to the sitout causing the SB to fold and BB (the sitout) was all in then bigstack shows 2 small cards and sitout wins the showdown almost tripling up.
      Guess I should try to learn how to do it and how to combat it.

Cheers Gordy