Blocked account?

• ChangeYourMind
      ChangeYourMind
      Bronze
      Hi everybody
      firstly i would like to give really huge kiss to pokerstrategy for their bonuses, articles videos :-*

I play on fulltilt poker since 31st july. I made 2thousand dollars and 2days ago i requested for my first cashout 800usd. Today i recieved message from ftp ,that my request was declined . I propably have to make first deposit before cashout?! ( i dont see any point in that but nwm )

I said ok , i will have to make deposit. But now i can not log in to my account , it writes incorrect password/id , i requested for new password but it writes still same. ?(

Has any1 experience with this? I am really worried about my account and funds there.

i am really dissaponted from ftp acts. And i hope ,that i will get some explanation.

Thanks for you ansfers guys
  • 8 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You should firstly probably try contacting Full tilt support or perhaps try to see if you are writing the password correct (capitalised letters, caps lock, etc.). I know it is not likely but there is a slim chance. Have you received any e-mails regarding this? They should not just block your account without notifying you, etc.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ChangeYourMind
      ChangeYourMind
      Bronze
      My id/pasword was written correctly. I didnt recieve any e-mails from their support , but i ve already contacted them so we will see :-/
    • ChangeYourMind
      ChangeYourMind
      Bronze
      They blocked my account because they want proof of my identity lol . They could just write me , i like send it to them. They will unblock my account as soon as i send them my identity proofs
      I dont know ,why they strictly blocked my acc without warning ,maybe its their way how to keep good relationship with customers.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,

I am sorry for your problems on Full Tilt Poker. We will forward your feedback to them. Please send them a copy of your ID and your account should be opened again.

If you further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChangeYourMind
      They blocked my account because they want proof of my identity lol . They could just write me , i like send it to them. They will unblock my account as soon as i send them my identity proofs
      I dont know ,why they strictly blocked my acc without warning ,maybe its their way how to keep good relationship with customers.
      Yes, that's the thing they should change. Everything would be OK, but they should warn You at the same moment account was "blocked" and explain, that there is nothing wrong, they just need identity proof. Just to make both of actions at the same time - closing account and sending the explain letter.

I almost got a heart attack, when one mourning I wasn't able to log in my account w/o any warning or notice...
    • ChangeYourMind
      ChangeYourMind
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VTomukas

Yes, that's the thing they should change. Everything would be OK, but they should warn You at the same moment account was "blocked" and explain, that there is nothing wrong, they just need identity proof. Just to make both of actions at the same time - closing account and sending the explain letter.

I almost got a heart attack, when one mourning I wasn't able to log in my account w/o any warning or notice...
      hehe i got heart attack...

how long did unblock your account take? I sent documents yesterday ,but still without response :-(

Their customer service is really poor.
    • ChangeYourMind
      ChangeYourMind
      Bronze
      Horray my account is unblocked lets make some $$$$$$ :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck mate!