The 200% first deposit bonus

• A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Hi there!

When I registered here, I decided to I use my starting capital at mansion poker. I didn't respect the bankroll management so I lost it all. After a while I requested my TAF money ($50) to be tranfered to mansion poker. Once again, I lost it all. Since then my poker skills improved. I played at some other poker rooms which were not tracked by pokerstrategy.com, and now I want to get back in action with ps.com and keep on learning with help of your strategy articles.

Therefore I decided to deposit some money to mansion poker. But before I do so, I just wanted to make sure if I will still get the 200% deposit bonus, since I haven't deposited any of my own money yet, but I did play there for real money already (starting capital and TAF money).

Btw, how hard do you think would be to clear the bonus if I deposit $70 and then play $2 SNG ($5 when I reach BR of $175), 4-6 tables at the same time, playing 2-3 hours per day. I have 2 months to clear the bonus. Do you think it's possible?
  • 7 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i think u still get the bonus, cause i got my starting capital on full tilt and still got my bonus after losing capital
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Thanks mate!

Still.. I wonder if it goes the same for the TaF money..
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi A1cho,

technically your Tell-A-Friend money doesn't count as a deposit so you still can make your first deposit.

If you deposit $70, you will get a $140 bonus. You will need to rake $700, which means you need to play 3500 $2+$0.2 SnGs. So I guess it will be impossible to clear the whole bonus, but the bonus will be paid in steps.

Good luck on Mansion Poker,
      Hannes
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Thank you HannesZ!

You're right, 3500 SnGs in 2 months... No way. But I've checked the mansion's lobby again and I can find only $2 + $0.4 SnGs - sure, I will clear more of the bonus faster, but is it worth playing the SnGs with that kind of rake?? And I can't just skip to $5 + $0.5 with just 14 buyins...

I'm gonna have to rethink about mansion.. =/
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

sorry I looked at tournaments and not SNGs. 20% rake is a lot. I am sure it is beatable, but probably it is better if you go for a site with less rake.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Yes, I'll have a look in other pokerstrategy.com partners and I'll see if any other is good for me. The only problem is that I have already open accounts on so many different rooms (not tracked to ps =/ ) that I can't really choose from many now..

I'll check the forum and try to find one that could be good for me.

Thank you for all the help!

Take care ;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can find all of our partner poker rooms on this site:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

If you have further questions about one poker room do not hesitate to ask in the forum.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes