This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The 200% first deposit bonus

• A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Hi there!

When I registered here, I decided to I use my starting capital at mansion poker. I didn't respect the bankroll management so I lost it all. After a while I requested my TAF money ($50) to be tranfered to mansion poker. Once again, I lost it all. Since then my poker skills improved. I played at some other poker rooms which were not tracked by pokerstrategy.com, and now I want to get back in action with ps.com and keep on learning with help of your strategy articles.

Therefore I decided to deposit some money to mansion poker. But before I do so, I just wanted to make sure if I will still get the 200% deposit bonus, since I haven't deposited any of my own money yet, but I did play there for real money already (starting capital and TAF money).

Btw, how hard do you think would be to clear the bonus if I deposit $70 and then play $2 SNG ($5 when I reach BR of $175), 4-6 tables at the same time, playing 2-3 hours per day. I have 2 months to clear the bonus. Do you think it's possible?
  • 7 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i think u still get the bonus, cause i got my starting capital on full tilt and still got my bonus after losing capital
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Thanks mate!

Still.. I wonder if it goes the same for the TaF money..
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi A1cho,

technically your Tell-A-Friend money doesn't count as a deposit so you still can make your first deposit.

If you deposit $70, you will get a $140 bonus. You will need to rake $700, which means you need to play 3500 $2+$0.2 SnGs. So I guess it will be impossible to clear the whole bonus, but the bonus will be paid in steps.

Good luck on Mansion Poker,
      Hannes
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Thank you HannesZ!

You're right, 3500 SnGs in 2 months... No way. But I've checked the mansion's lobby again and I can find only $2 + $0.4 SnGs - sure, I will clear more of the bonus faster, but is it worth playing the SnGs with that kind of rake?? And I can't just skip to $5 + $0.5 with just 14 buyins...

I'm gonna have to rethink about mansion.. =/
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

sorry I looked at tournaments and not SNGs. 20% rake is a lot. I am sure it is beatable, but probably it is better if you go for a site with less rake.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • A1cho
      A1cho
      Bronze
      Yes, I'll have a look in other pokerstrategy.com partners and I'll see if any other is good for me. The only problem is that I have already open accounts on so many different rooms (not tracked to ps =/ ) that I can't really choose from many now..

I'll check the forum and try to find one that could be good for me.

Thank you for all the help!

Take care ;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can find all of our partner poker rooms on this site:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

If you have further questions about one poker room do not hesitate to ask in the forum.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes