$30.69
      BU:
      $3.85
      SB:
      $10.05
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU raises to $0.40, SB folds, Hero raises to $1.40, CO folds, BU calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.95) K, J, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BU raises to $2.45(All-In), Hero calls $1.35.

Turn: ($7.85) 4 (2 players)

River: ($7.85) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $7.85.

i dont know what to do there against a short stack and the dry board. i mean he could have the K, but i wasnt going to let him draw on the A if he didnt. i thought that was an all in siutation regardless of the board.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say it's highly-dependent on villain, check/fold & check/calloff & bet/call or plain shoving are all viable lines that will be ranked differently depending on exactly how that guy plays.

The board is dead-scary to pocket pairs even for only 1 pot bet left, which is why I usually don't like betting lines when in doubt, we're basically hoping he felts his pocket pairs regardless of us looking strong on an awful board or that he has some kind of draw. I found that most shorties easily become spazzy when you don't c-bet, and against an unknown I don't think it's quite right to check/fold for that price, so I'll usually just check/call it off, you'd be surprised at how many pocket pairs or airballs actually jam there after you checked.

Hope it helps.