Now What?

• JDOG20
      JDOG20
      Global
      So I get this nice letter in my Email:

---------------

"As an experienced poker player and a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free $50 Starting Capital on PartyPoker.

This second free $50 starting capital has no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit or pass an additional poker quiz as was required for your first free $50.

Click here and claim your 2nd free $50 starting capital now:
      ---- http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/908 ----

Use this free $50 offer to try out the real money tables at PartyPoker.
      This offer also makes you eligible for an additional bonus of 100% up to $100.

Be quick - the free $50 offer is only valid this month, so claim your $50 now!

Best regards,

Your PokerStrategy.com Team"

----------------------------------------

So I then go to Party Poker, set up the account, put in the code, register, come back to PokerStrategy website, enter the code, and ................

Nothing from customer service...Emails go unanswered....

I've jumped through all the hoops.....

I remember how hard it was to get the first $50 bonus. Is the second one twice as hard to get?
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

If you have followed the instructions (along with "starting a real money account but then closing the window"), you should receive your starting capital in a day or two without any complications. At least that was the case for me. There might be some delays since it's currently weekend, if you don't receive the starting capital until tuesday, please come back to us and an admin will look into it :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      How are you only a basic member if this is your second capital?

1,000th post.... Can't figure out if that means I've done a lot of learning or I have no life ?(
    • JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      How are you only a basic member if this is your second capital?

I don't know. I've been receiving bonuses for about a year. I passed the quiz, had to send in my pic and ID, and have been playing at Full Tilt. My balance there is just over $200 and I've been having fun!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      JDOG20
      Registration Date: 26.09.2009

JDOG420
      Registration Date: 29.09.2009
      LOOOOL
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      2.7 In order to avoid any disadvantage for other Users, a registered User of PokerStrategy.com is not allowed to create more than one account neither on PokerStrategy.com nor on each of the linked Poker Sites. Likewise, the User is entitled to receive the starting capital only once. Multiple registrations at PokerStrategy.com or at one of these Poker Sites linked to by PokerStrategy.com will therefore result in the withholding/reversal of the starting capital as well as the exclusion of the User according to clause 4. Furthermore, the User is only allowed to enter his own poker account of the respective Poker Site.

Closed. Waiting for banhammer.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JDOG420,

as Primzi already wrote you are just allowed to have one account on PokerStrategy.com. I have deactivated your account "JDOG20". Please contact our customer service in order to receive your 2nd free $50 starting capital on PartyPoker.

Best regards,
      Hannes