Best investments for wannabe grinders

• Schrader69
      What are the best investments for a SNG grinder.
      All i have is a laptop with HEM, pokerstove, itunes onit.

Firstly I want to get a mouse and a big monitor to multitable efficiently,
      any suggestions there?

Is software like sngwiz, tableniga or any others needed, highly recommended or niether?
      And is there anything else I am missing? eg. leather lazyboy chair, coaching, HH replayer, skype, glove for mousehand? etc
  • 7 replies
    • andreibalint
      Don't ask about it, while you do grind if you feel the need for something go take it.

For example i started to feel my mouse was not confortable for my hand after a session, so i went and bought a new one. I have a small laptop so i bought a bigger keyboard.

Now my monitor is just a little small, i have to double click 3 tables from 9 when playing because their buttons are hidden, but i won't invest 200$ because of 3 clicks yet :D , and i want to buy a more confortable chair.
    • lessthanthreee
      i got HEM/ninja first, then wiz. then dual monitors. then a completely new system, then a 30", then a new chair, then a new mouse.
    • Akwed
      You need this for grinding
    • PokerAddict36
      Big screen --> HEM --> Grind Chair --> SnG Wizzard --> G5 mouse + G15 keyboard ---> what akwed sad
    • NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by PokerAddict36
      Big screen --> HEM --> Grind Chair --> SnG Wizzard --> G5 mouse + G15 keyboard ---> what akwed sad
      You forgot the pee bottle.

NGHTFRSTSS :spade:
    • MrPavlos

Uploaded with

just to chill out from the variance
    • viewer88
      I'm using tableninja, HEM and SNG wizard, and I think all those programs have paid for themselves buy now. Tableninja and HEM will increase your nr. of tables and ROI, sng wizard is propably the most usefull software out there for sng players.

There are free alternatives for tableninja (google for AHK+poker), I ended up just buying tableninja and I have never regretted it, it's great software and runs really stable on my crappy PC.

If I could spend more money on this I'd buy a faster PC with a good processor and fast harddrive and a second screen. And a lot of weed but that's not exclusive for poker :p