Poker Strategy Points - Why don't I get them for playing on PS?

• erwite
      erwite
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was just wondering why I do not get strategy points for playing on Poker Starts. Is it because I transferred the starting bankroll to Everest? I have also registered my PS nickname here and I though all the FPP points I gather playing there would count towards my SPs.

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi erwite,

I'm assuming from your post that you previously held a PokerStars account prior to joining PokerStrategy and have input your player ID in your profile settings here?

Unfortunately poker platforms do not currently allow the retracking of existing accounts and you will therefore only be able to earn PokerStrategy points on platforms you have set up via the PokerStrategy link & marketing code.

We are all in the same position with the odd untracked account here and there, myself included, my PokerStars isn't tracked to PokerStrategy.
      There's no problem continuing to play on such accounts, but you will only earn points on fully tracked accounts.

Hope this helps clarify the position. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • erwite
      erwite
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar88!

Thanks for the response. Is there any special promocode that I should use, when signing up with other poker rooms, so that I can get my Strategy Points counted?

Thanks again,
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

Yes, you need to use a specific PokerStrategy code. This may vary from poker room to poker room, but all details are confirmed in our list of partner rooms on the following link.

Make sure you read the download guides carefully as some require you to use the specific download link too and will explain where exactly to input the code.

Any problems, give us in the forum or the customer support team a shout before you complete the process.

Best regards,

Bart
    • erwite
      erwite
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Thanks again. I will give you guys a shout in case if I need any help with this. So far so good. You are stars!