Everest palyers ??

• UcantBet1000
      Hi for all, i am player from Serbia and i have question for members here.

1. What players cann i find here, espcially on low stakes?

2. Witch advices you have for me about multitabling here ?

3. Wath cash games are here most profitable (L/NL/FL)?

4. Would you like to tell me your tips or advices about making money here or playing against this players on this poker room?

If you cann answer on only 1 question that wll be GREAT.

One last thing Good Luck on TABLES. :D
  • 2 replies
    • Kikser1214
      Hi UcantBet1000.

I played there whit my starting capital for two mounts about a year ago.
      So from my experience i can tell you that on positive NL /Fl ring games are soft a lots of fish,very nice vip program, there not many tournaments but the one they haw are nice and profitable.
      Multitabling is hard in my opinion because softer is slower then Stars,Full Tillt etc. and table sizing is no good, and there are not a lots of tables this you can find this to bi problem if you play SSS.

My advice is to pick some Strategy (SSS,BSS), read and watch everything you can find for it on this site.Stick strictly to it in the lover limits and you be good.

But this is year ago so thing are probable beater.

PS. Don't make my mistake i get my capital, played SSS there make 500$ than i sad this is easy and go on tilt and lost 200$ in one day. I did not lost everything only because i withdraw before that.
    • UcantBet1000
      Tnx Kikser, I learn allot on PS.com i prefer playing BSS NL. For now it going well on low stakes, full ring.