Withdrawal

• 11 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello dwyane3,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

In order to withdraw the $50 starting capital you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • surnudtuvi
      surnudtuvi
      Bronze
      do i have to deposit my own money in order to withdraw the 50 i have grinded up to 100 and earned 1000 FTPs. I want to cashout 100 using the local bank transfer but i cant.
    • Tomerico
      Tomerico
      Bronze
      what if i lost the 50 starting capital but received a transfer that i grinded up a bit and now what to withdrawal, is that possible? i don't have 1000 points yet
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital

In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.
      Note that only the base FTP points count towards clearing the starting capital - the extra ones collected during the happy hours don't!

Best regards,

Primzi
    • surnudtuvi
      surnudtuvi
      Bronze
      can i check it sumwhere how many base points i have
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I'm not sure about that, you can however go to cashier/my promotions/happy hour and check how many happy hour points you collected and then deduct them from the points total to get the amount of base points. You could also try contacting the Full Tilt support and asking them how many more points you need to collect to be able to withdraw.

Primzi
    • surnudtuvi
      surnudtuvi
      Bronze
      if i have earned 1k but have spent them does that count?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It doesn't matter if you spend points or not, they still count towards the withdrawal.

Primzi
    • surnudtuvi
      surnudtuvi
      Bronze
      one last question : if i deposit my own money do i still have to collect 1k

BTW thanks alot for responding so quickly :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital

In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

Note that only the base FTP points count towards clearing the starting capital - the extra ones collected during the happy hours don't!

Best regards,

Primzi
    • surnudtuvi
      surnudtuvi
      Bronze
      w8 does that mean if i get the 50 form pokerstrategy and add lets say 10 bucks of my own money i only have to earn 100 points and i can take it all out?