watching the FTP main event

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      So here im sitting watching the full tilt 600$ main event as i write this. 3 guys left, with third place earning 255,000 dollars. This hand happened a minute ago: Guy raises SB, fish calls in BB with K4o, flop comes K44. SB c-bets 3 barrels on K44, 3, 5 board. No straight flush or anything to worry about. Fish call every street and never raises. He would have eliminated the SB and would have been the big chipleader and heads up with 357,000 guaranteed.

So here im sitting. I at least understand SOMETHING about poker and still i havent been able to get anywhere the last couple of months because of constant bad beats while some random donks are 3 handed at the main event earning big money. Poker is a fu**ed up game!
  • 7 replies
    • h2liann
      h2liann
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      So here im sitting watching the full tilt 600$ main event as i write this. 3 guys left, with third place earning 255,000 dollars. This hand happened a minute ago: Guy raises SB, fish calls in BB with K4o, flop comes K44. SB c-bets 3 barrels on K44, 3, 5 board. No straight flush or anything to worry about. Fish call every street and never raises. He would have eliminated the SB and would have been the big chipleader and heads up with 357,000 guaranteed.

So here im sitting. I at least understand SOMETHING about poker and still i havent been able to get anywhere the last couple of months because of constant bad beats while some random donks are 3 handed at the main event earning big money. Poker is a fu**ed up game!
      word!

.. mby it's because they have been playing ~8 hours nonstop?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Agree very strange. It's possible they thought that any raise/all in wouldn't get paid off, but you'd still think a value bet on the end would be called.

Players would sometimes check or just call behind to maintain an image, but doubt this would be the case 3 handed at the end of the game.

Interesting hand though, thanks for posting.

Bart
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      h2liann

Naah i doubt it.. I mean considering that these 3 players where all loosing players (according to the internet at least) the adrenaline should have been pumping. And no matter how sleepy you are when you flop a fullhouse with a 100,000$ pay gap you wake up!
    • h2liann
      h2liann
      Bronze
      yeah. just trying to justify his actions. but it dosnt make sense at all..
      mby he's just ashamed for all the suckout earlier : D
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      value call. seen that before. can also be used for max fold equity
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      I mean considering that these 3 players where all loosing players (according to the internet at least)!
      sweet, maybe they can dump some cash in my games after their scores
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      should he have raised flop instead?