Elephant

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Is it possible with an unregistered Elephant using the HUD on the tables and doing the analysis post-session? I have another few hundreds points to collect for the license.
      Thx :heart:
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

The PokerStrategy.com Elephant offers you the full functionality until the trial period is over. After that you can use the Elephant as hand viewer but the analysis part is disabled until you get your licence...

Ciao
      Michael
    • bringspring
      bringspring
      Bronze
      can i add showdownwinnings and non-sd winning lines to my graph in elephant?

also, can i see my history against players somewhere? Also were can I see wich are my most profitable hands and what are the hands I tend to loose the most money?

A lot of help needed. Dident find any other usefull topic in the elephant forum.
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

@bringspring: Please don't hijack existing threads.

To your answers:

also, can i see my history against players somewhere?
      No, this can't be done.

Also were can I see wich are my most profitable hands and what are the hands I tend to loose the most money?
      Go to the hands page and klick on the $ column: The list will be sorted by this column now. Clicking again on it will reverse the sort order.
      This can be used to review the hands with the highest profits and losses.
      (Set a date filter and you can see those hands f. e. for the last day to make a session review).

Ciao
      Michael

P.S.: You may add your feature whishes to our Elephant UserVoice